• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Not sure what to believe at this point but this is fun. The only thing I know for certain is that the whistleblower on 60 Minutes last night was a government op. When you whistleblow you don’t run to the press. No shot. Whoops..this is the stock thread View attachment 92066
Seems to be coming back now.

$IWM...2nd biggest holding now in long term accounts. Back above moving avg's...time to do it's thing.

sc.png

$NCLH has been nice, and really many travel names, have been good since MRK's covid pill news.

Added shares last week on breakout of $26, trimmed in the $28's and add back past couple of days. Nice backtest of the breakout last week too.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 10.44.00 AM.png

$SPY...typical rejection at the 8dema. If it can close over the 8dema it will get very very interesting in the market.

I am still long SPY.

sc-1.png

Added to $X this morning on the dip...having a hard time getting through $22.40. I like steel with inflation high plus the infra bill may help too.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 10.50.51 AM.png

10yr looks very bullish...which is bearish for tech. But, tech, QQQ, was up today.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 4.14.39 PM.png

Such fomo…I had bids in for BTC sub $40k mid Sept that just missed and I never went back to it. ?‍♂️

64EA524F-C415-476E-8D42-A2750E024B8B.png

SPY reclaimed it's 8dema, looks solid.

A rug pull is really going to hurt tomorrow but $427 area has held 3 times now.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 4.13.13 PM.png

No default @JHS

Another doomsday proclamation bites the dust. This stuff is all for show. Deals are always reached after "intense and contentious meetings stretch well into the night."

Now we can test 500000 on the S&P, until we do it all over again in December.

No default @JHS

Another doomsday proclamation bites the dust. This stuff is all for show. Deals are always reached after "intense and contentious meetings stretch well into the night."

Not there yet apparently. Just a bit closer than yesterday though.

No default @JHS

Phew close one. Almost went all in on puts. Maybe next year will be the year.

Well I guess the impending crash that many keep talking about is out...LOL. This market just wants to go up

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 10.06.20 AM.png

Haha...when this market gets like this it's just manic buying for days.
It's really amazing that outside of a global catastrophic event, you don't even get a regular 10% correction anymore. Just a couple percent and to the moon.

It's really amazing that outside of a global catastrophic event, you don't even get a regular 10% correction anymore. Just a couple percent and to the moon.

Yep...in the spring I was late getting back in but this time I was much more aggressive. Yesterday morning was hard, it really looked like the market was about to vomit, Japan/China had big down days the night before we had large gap down. But, I stuck with it and it's paying off. I have a lot of names working that I bought yesterday which is why when I posted yesterday after close that a rug pull would hurt. I did trim some today but I am still bullish.

Back