• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I went all cash in my IRA's in mid-August and I put a lot of it back in the past week on this sell off but geez, our market is a house of cards and it's very hard for me to keep it in there. But, all this market does is go up.
It's very simple. It's 100% central bank related. Ignore EVERYTHING else outside of a major black swan.

I went all cash in my IRA's in mid-August and I put a lot of it back in the past week on this sell off but geez, our market is a house of cards and it's very hard for me to keep it in there. But, all this market does is go up.
Those ------- on wsb are right. Stonks go up ?. Simple as that lol

I went to holding cash in all retirement accounts on 9/8, I try to peg the S&P as closely as possible, I don’t see us going back in anytime soon, way to volatile for my liking. I also think supply chain woes will hold back holiday spending. I’d like to see a 15-20% correction over the next couple quarters.

I went to holding cash in all retirement accounts on 9/8, I try to peg the S&P as closely as possible, I don’t see us going back in anytime soon, way to volatile for my liking. I also think supply chain woes will hold back holiday spending. I’d like to see a 15-20% correction over the next couple quarters.

Agreed. I am scaling back in but only 50/50 atm.

You guys still in $MVIS? At that critical level...even I may buy some shares.

View attachment 92355
I am with small buy order at 9.95, price action just makes no sense to me. Back in Feb when the first announced progress on their LiDAR A-sample price rocketed to ATHs, only to crash back down on no news, then rip a couple more times on very little news and now tanking on no news. This has potential to drop back to around $7 though if something doesn't change soon

You guys still in $MVIS? At that critical level...even I may buy some shares.

View attachment 92355
Sold that little mini pop this morning because it’s been on a bit of a morning manipulation trend. Saved myself a little money but now I’m not sure what’s a good entry. $10 was breached for a moment this afternoon.

I am with small buy order at 9.95, price action just makes no sense to me. Back in Feb when the first announced progress on their LiDAR A-sample price rocketed to ATHs, only to crash back down on no news, then rip a couple more times on very little news and now tanking on no news. This has potential to drop back to around $7 though if something doesn't change soon
They’re talking on the stock boards like they’re having a hard time selling the company right now. Everyone seems to be in for the buyout.

They’re talking on the stock boards like they’re having a hard time selling the company right now. Everyone seems to be in for the buyout.
ST and Reddit haha that's why the market behaves so irrationally these days. I personally don't think there is going to be a BO now but feel like once they sign a partner or a few customers there won't be enough rocket emojis. Something has to happen soon, CEO and BoD compensation package is comprised of shares, in fact, many on that board are losing money on PPS under $14, somethings brewing and they know it.

edit: sell of AR vertical still seems highly probable to me however, not sure why MSFT hasn't bought that yet but they may very well once all the federal money starts pouring in with these IVAS contracts, who knows

Tech futures...above $15k bullish, below $14,800 bearish. $15k rejected twice, very heavy today.

S&P chart looks better but this chart looks like impending doom. Every time I think that the market is going to fall off a cliff it rips higher and I am left wondering why didn't I buy the dip.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 1.18.23 PM.png

Last edited:
It tough to be bullish going into next week, monthlies expire next week which is always volatile.

Tech rejected $15k twice and ended week with back to back hammers. Biggest OI for tech $QQQ is $355 puts next week.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 4.11.09 PM.png

I’m buying some coin calls- earnings Nov 10th. Looking at nov 12 $260 calls. With huge retail interest in shib - I think they will report decent earnings and raise guidance significantly for the foreseeable future. Bought 5 calls at $13 a piece.

Stopped out of MVIS. Looks rough. You guys still holding?
I'm holding per @metwannabe 's advice Haha I've got 1000 shares and I'm going down with the ship or going to score a touchdown. I'm way in the green on this one playing with house money.

BTW, that gravestone doji from the other day looking strong.

Back