• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Today’s premarket low was just breached after hours. Pretty good dumperooski after the close.

I got to apologize to you about CATV. I'm still holding it and think it will blow-up at some point after the name change, but I definitely didn't expect it to drop all the way down to .004. It's the only stock that's not recovered. It's a Florida company with a lot of heavy players invested.

Anyway, I'm 95% cash. It's a day-by-day situation. The stocks that have been successful for me the last couple of days are junk stocks I've been holding for a few months. I'm just chilling right now.

ADMP - Covid Pill phase 2 and 3 trials underway. 21 day trial started september 3rd. They are expanding to new sites. That is not something you tend to do if the drug sucks. $1.10 break. $1.20 is freedom.

PHUN - One of the cheapest crypto plays out there right now. Merger press release coming in the next 30-45 days. I'm in at .89. Breakout is $1.15 to $1.20.

SBET - Pretty cheap Sports Betting Stock. $4.25 entry point. It was $5.25 last week. I've ridden this one up 2 times within the last few weeks. It's an ATM machine during football season.

MOSY - Low Float Chip shortage play. Another crypto play too. Last time this saw volume, I got 200% profit. It's a gamble. I'm in at $4.75.

That's about it. I sold 80% (80,000) of my FAMI (Chinese mushroom stock) after averaging it to .21 before it hit bottom at .18. I got rid of it at .41 before it the top and music from the Titantic started playing. I've got SNMP cause of EV technology. TLGT, OBTT, and CELP are my energy plays. I made a big profit off CELP when it hit $1.90 as Natural gas and Oil were spiking, and I bought 1,000 shares at $1.55 so I can monitor it's progress downward.

Don’t get Netflix. It had terrible earnings and guidance back in July and sold off. It got Seinfeld and took off. Up 20% since. Earnings next week.

I do like squid game though

99A78A22-36E8-4601-BE1F-1532B9B942F9.png

Started ADBE yesterday for first time. It’s valuation is still high even with this big sell off but it’s such a great company. Was hoping for a pullback to the 50wma but so was everyone else it looks like and buyers jumped in.

Weekly chart.

View attachment 92248

$ADBE been a total beast, started position in mid $570's and added today through $600. I don't usually add on strength but the SAAS names have been on fire.
sc.png

NDX denied at 15k again like last week...woof, while I am of the opinion that I wouldn't be looking for something more sinister unless it falls below 14.2k...it does need to push through at some point.

14.2k on NDX is a 10% correction from ATH...but heck...that's relatively normal for it (shoot, before it was above 10k, the move that happened in September and May is also a 10% correction lol). Below that and it would mean that the breakout out of consolidation from June ultimately failed though in my eyes and probably a 20% move lower.

Would be fitting to be honest, because it had an 8 week win streak out of that capitulation low in May, so maybe it's time for it to screw over everyone that is bullish, but that's not really what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Q's macd cross. Banks reporting earnings saying economy is doing great but inflation is a problem. The Fed mins reiterated gradual tapering and raising rates a long ways off. Job numbers came in great today. All market wanted to hear is jobs were great and Fed isn't going raise rates. In the Fed mins they also mentioned not wanting to upset the markets...which is absurd they are worried about that considering the S&P is up 90% over the past 3 years. But, it is what it is...no real reason for a 20% crash now. Inflation and rates are going to be a 2022 problem I guess.

sc.png

Q's macd cross. Banks reporting earnings saying economy is doing great but inflation is a problem. The Fed mins reiterated gradual tapering and raising rates a long ways off. Job numbers came in great today. All market wanted to hear is jobs were great and Fed isn't going raise rates. In the Fed mins they also mentioned not wanting to upset the markets...which is absurd they are worried about that considering the S&P is up 90% over the past 3 years. But, it is what it is...no real reason for a 20% crash now. Inflation and rates are going to be a 2022 problem I guess.

View attachment 92653
Ever noticed how the only bank to ever not beat estimates is Wells Fargo?

Ever noticed how the only bank to ever not beat estimates is Wells Fargo?

I bank with Wells Fargo too...?‍♂️

They are really trying to clean things up and they are running much tighter. Will be interesting to see how they evolve.

Well, that was a pretty wild move...really thought that you'd get some selling because "that's just been what's happening lately", but that never happened.

I do think the Fed is going to taper but for inflation to actually be fought they'd need to drop their QE program and start raising interest rates immediately and guess what's not going to happen...

The tapering will most likely end up being done in a similar way to one of the last times they did it, which means that they aren't going to be done until sometime in the middle of next year, with the first rate hike maybe happening late next year at the earliest.

Just want to cry about $LOW. I had a position and got stopped out a couple of weeks back and never back to it. My head hurts ?‍♂️

Been on my watchlist and don't know how I missed this.

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 10.40.43 AM.png

Didn't have the Dow closing back above 35k to end the week after that slow motion meltdown on Monday.

Things smelled funky after last week, but after this week, I'm thinking that the NDX uptrend held again for the 3rd time this year last week. It touched down on it when it tanked on Monday last week, then swept that low, and is now off it by 5% now.** It's done everything it's needed to for a low to be in and if so, it ended up having a similar correction to May.

Last edited:
SPY…only thing that a bear could point out is MFI isn’t going up. ?

3 straight large gap ups. 2% off ATH’s. ?‍♂️

3CF11F87-D8F9-449A-8988-33DDB073FE81.png

Back