• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I own a small amount of $BTC from a few weeks ago but my big position is Solana. Such a great looking chart. Started back up this past weekend and been adding in the $150's. I traded it from $70 to $150 back in the summer but now back in.

Breakout from this long consolidation and with BTC ripping I hope these little guys can run too.

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.52.25 AM.png

New ATH for the Dow...barely...but notable because had you told me that it would hit a new ATH this month two weeks ago I would have laughed my butt off. Would've still said no on Thursday last week but this run that started on Wednesday last week intraday is wild af...get a record close to happen before this week ends and it arguably tops what happened in March.

New ATH for the Dow...barely...but notable because had you told me that it would hit a new ATH this month two weeks ago I would have laughed my butt off. Would've still said no on Thursday last week but this run that started on Wednesday last week intraday is wild af...get a record close to happen before this week ends and it arguably tops what happened in March.
Lol I told you several times new ATHs were on the way.

I own a small amount of $BTC from a few weeks ago but my big position is Solana. Such a great looking chart. Started back up this past weekend and been adding in the $150's. I traded it from $70 to $150 back in the summer but now back in.

Breakout from this long consolidation and with BTC ripping I hope these little guys can run too.

View attachment 93002

Yup. - Altcoins will peak end of December first of January. Lots of money to be made over the next 60-75 days during this bull run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be clear, I didn’t think that we had topped for the year back in early September, but I felt it’d be somewhat like 2020 where it’d be two months in between record closes for the S&P (just not exact as things won’t go the same way) and October would be more of a rangebound month.

Now to be fair that could still be the case. As wild as this move is, it did just miss on a record close and just missed on its record high intraday here (it’s just a matter of time though unless the move by the equal weighted version of it and the Dow are fake). But idk…if there’s give back it seems like it won’t be that much…

Yes, I bought the Trump SPAC...only 700 shares at $11.80 in pre-market. Wasn't sure how the market would react...?‍♂️

Should would could of bought much more.?. Not selling a share.

sc.png

Back