Misc Stock Market

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
I can see DWAC going to $100 tomorrow and I need my butt beat. As all I did was stare at it and pass it off. Wouldn't touch it now, wouldn't hold it for the long haul, but swing trading it from a lower price wouldn't have been a bad idea.

Gonna just be a spectator here. Somebody's guaranteed to wind up holding the bag here, most likely, considering what's been seen with SPACs (and memes honestly as well, at least at times, as I know that GME and AMC are still quite elevated).

• Sad
Reactions: VegasEagle
I'm not sure about crypto. I can only use a handful of brokers to buy stocks and they don't support crypto. My work policy doesn't say anything about crypto so I'm not sure if I can trade that. I guess I could open an account I just don't know if they have a way of finding it. I got a stupid violation for accidentally forgetting to get a trade approved last month in an approved account. I'm paranoid to open accounts not approved. (I work for a bank)

Reactions: Bham 99
I'm not sure about crypto. I can only use a handful of brokers to buy stocks and they don't support crypto. My work policy doesn't say anything about crypto so I'm not sure if I can trade that. I guess I could open an account I just don't know if they have a way of finding it. I got a stupid violation for accidentally forgetting to get a trade approved last month in an approved account. I'm paranoid to open accounts not approved. (I work for a bank)
I just trying to get you an option around that. You will have of course get approval from boss. My last two subjestions went up like 600% each in 48hrs. But, I would of bought this if I was not busy.Screenshot_20211021-223807_Chrome.jpg