• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Maybe the second canary found dead in the mine ?!?

Well SPY/Tech both bounced hard at the .786 fib level, just below actually.

I did add some SPY to my long term account but not nearly enough if this is a bottom. I am fairly heavy in IWM, added more this AM. Typically these like to retest this low.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 7.50.47 AM.png

The guy who wrote this over on Reddit is not only a huge MVIS investor but has sat on the BOD of a NASDAQ company in the past. He's been around a long time, from all I've read over the last 18 months, he's "in the know" and very trustworthy, this post of his shows just how manipulated the market truly is, it's nothing short of criminal tbh.

Market rout ongoing...added some $SPY's to my longterm accounts here at $428. $420 was always my target to get back in but starting to slowly build back in.

I screwed up $LOW last week and tried to buy a breakout that didn't go, got stopped out. I started again today at $202. Nice chart, at 50dema and at bottom of short term channel

Stop below $200 now.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 11.01.53 AM.png

Nice hammer on SPY. I would hope we get a multi day rally.

F7A89D94-795F-440B-9583-5FAAE3C6839A.png

IWM strong...already having fomo for not buying more sub $220. Coiled along it's moving avg's, these setups can be really nice.

sc.png

I'm being stubborn with $VUZI...doubled position today, avg with shares I had from low $11's now at $10.80, I'm a bagholder on this.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.09.25 PM.png

Solana is my only crypto holding at the moment, I had bids in BTC that never hit and sold ETH for small gain the other day. SOL total beast mode today and has a great looking chart. Crypto trades like meme stocks, 20-40% swings in 48 hours is nothing, why everyone loves it so much. SOL up almost 25% past couple of days.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.15.53 PM.png

Back