• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

He quits....because he got caught. This is an embarrassment....over the past 18 months so many people's lives changed for the worst and these Fed presidents have been riding their market pumps and now cash out at ATH's and then quit.

Revolt now bring them to justice . We are supposed to trust our government and our federal reserve and the choices they make … and the laws they ask us to follow … when they are corrupt as hell.

Real strength in the market but it needs to take out the .618 fib level, it sure has that feeling that the short term bottom is in and we are going to push to ATH's....but I am usually wrong.

S&P futures...clear rejection at .618 but I think it takes it out tomorrow or early next week.

View attachment 91400

Well, I thought after Friday's candle the downside risk was limited but fib levels held. It couldn't hold the .618 level and now the question is whether it holds $4290. $4350 was the Aug low so if that breaks again that makes a lower low. Tricky.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 7.47.45 AM.png

Fib extensions say if $4290 doesn't hold then $4200 is in play.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 7.51.40 AM.png

Bottom in tech (QQQ) might be $353'ish...well might be just a short term. If it breaks below that channel we are screwed. Also correlates with the .7-1 fib extensions ($352-$356).

Also where the 150dema should be in a week or so.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 1.12.24 PM.png

I like $AMD a lot...added shares today at $102.50. No stop set for this position. Long term hold for me.

E1wjKLZVgAk8RKr.jpg

Back