• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Tech/Q's fighting $360 critical level.

Fairly engulfing weekly, though 2 days left in the week.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 5.10.28 PM.png

Check out AXSM if looking for a BioMed stock with a lot of irons in the fire. Waiting on an FDA decision as we speak. I had this back in the Fall of 2018 (2700 shares at $3.41/share) but only held it a few months and bounced out with a few hundred bucks gain. Within a year, it had pushed above $100/share for a time.....impatience cost me a quarter mil......although I dont know if I could have held it on the ride up. Fast forward today and I jumped back in after a major oversell due to an FDA decision delay. Currently riding about a 70% gain in a couple of months, but I am waiting on FDA approval. If it happens, I wont get my quarter mil back, but I will feel some redemption!

Check out AXSM if looking for a BioMed stock with a lot of irons in the fire. Waiting on an FDA decision as we speak. I had this back in the Fall of 2018 (2700 shares at $3.41/share) but only held it a few months and bounced out with a few hundred bucks gain. Within a year, it had pushed above $100/share for a time.....impatience cost me a quarter mil......although I dont know if I could have held it on the ride up. Fast forward today and I jumped back in after a major oversell due to an FDA decision delay. Currently riding about a 70% gain in a couple of months, but I am waiting on FDA approval. If it happens, I wont get my quarter mil back, but I will feel some redemption!
Good luck, I got burned recently on an expected FDA approval that didn't happen thanks in part to their highly questionable process. The FDA is more crooked than most MMs and it's a scary thing having to depend on a decision from them, tread lightly.

Not getting the warm fuzzies....but this market has been so violent in it's reversals.

$420-$422 was my hope for a target to get back heavy into the market. It's getting close.

sc-2.png

I like small caps for q4. I am still hanging on to VUZI. Also added IWM today at close.

933CDBB5-B2E1-41BC-8EF8-5D07791960BB.jpeg

Back