• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I remember last Friday thinking maybe we hit a short term bottom...and now here we are again....short term bottom? ?‍♂️

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.22.33 PM.png

Not a very far fall out of such a robust H&S pattern.

Agreed, rates are dropping today and there has been intense selling for several weeks now. SPY had its worst month since the covid fall. I don’t know..I expect more chop. And downside is favored IMO.

Until SPY reclaims the 8dema and can hold it then things are still bearish...I am long SPY/IWM and a few other things though.

Perfect rejection today, which isn't surprising, it had a big move today with volume.

sc-1.png

Until SPY reclaims the 8dema and can hold it then things are still bearish...I am long SPY/IWM and a few other things though.

Perfect rejection today, which isn't surprising, it had a big move today with volume.

View attachment 91881

Well...market still looks like crap, these oversold bounces are really hard.

Added $X shares today at $21.90 and also added some $24 Dec calls. Inflation play for Q4. ?‍♂️

Not sure what to believe at this point but this is fun. The only thing I know for certain is that the whistleblower on 60 Minutes last night was a government op. When you whistleblow you don’t run to the press. No shot. Whoops..this is the stock thread DCDC48F7-79BF-41BB-9240-32683F92125D.png

Tech gave up a key trendline/support today. Bounced right at the 30wema which has served as major bounce area in the past.

I don't know what the reasoning is for this deep a sell off...is it the debt ceiilng? rates? inflation? oil? Or all the above?

We are on week 5 of the q's selling off, it's been a long long time since tech been down 5 straight weeks.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 4.59.15 PM.png

RSI getting very oversold in tech, sub 30 after today. Last time it was this low was the covid crash in March 2020... before that was Q4 in 2018.

We can definitely go lower but a relief rally, a hard rally I think is due. Personally, I wouldn't mind more carnage, the bigger the dip the bigger the rally. Q4 2018 saw almost 25% correction but then Q1 2019 saw a 33% rally. Of course, for this type of scenario to occur we would need Q4 to really suck and that will be painful.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 5.10.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 5.14.19 PM.png

Back