• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

MVIS apparently mentioned Microsoft by name in the EC, nice pop AH and could be a runner tomorrow.
Yep confirmed what most of us already knew, they finally confirmed their technology is in the MSFT HL2. Also focusing on sales of LiDAR units with track testing this month, AH is loving it.

Now 10 months in a row with a new intraday record high for the S&P.

It's incredible. Thinking back to then, I figured that we were going to bounce at least after the election, but I never figured that we'd see something like this last for as long as it has.

Now 10 months in a row with a new intraday record high for the S&P.

It's incredible. Thinking back to then, I figured that we were going to bounce at least after the election, but I never figured that we'd see something like this last for as long as it has.
Take a look back to the intraday low of 666 on the S&P back in 2009.

Keeps going till it doesn't

That’s why investing a good portion of one’s portfolio in a diversified mix of quality equities long term as opposed to trying to time the market (in and out) as well as not having the portfolio dominated by just a few stocks is one of the best things one can do for their overall portfolio. A higher percentage in diversified equities is best at young ages with a gradual decline in the % as one approaches retirement. Also, increasing the percent in higher dividend stocks and reducing the percent in growth stocks is probably a good idea as one gets closer to retirement.

That’s why investing a good portion of one’s portfolio in a diversified mix of quality equities long term as opposed to trying to time the market (in and out) as well as not having the portfolio dominated by just a few stocks is one of the best things one can do for their overall portfolio. A higher percentage in diversified equities is best at young ages with a gradual decline in the % as one approaches retirement. Also, increasing the percent in higher dividend stocks and reducing the percent in growth stocks is probably a good idea as one gets closer to retirement.

Two of my favorite dividend stocks are USA and RYLD. USA pays close to a 10% dividend but also has a good track record, averaging 15% a year in returns. RYLD pays a hefty 11.5% dividend and tracks the Russell 2000 index. I have both these in my portfolio and take gains I make from trading OTC stocks and stick it in these two for long term steady growth and compounding. RYLD also pays monthly dividends which helps it compound faster.

Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq all looking good so far today as economic indicators are supportive. And this is not a seasonally strong time of year per history.

Edit: Nasdaq is now down for the day.

I'd love to join you but threw my money at JUPW off someone's tip and I got squeezed. Lol
Loaded the wrong bottom. ? I was able to scalp it on the initial drop. I guess I should start posting my exits as well. Gonna have to be patient with that one. Offering was in the 2.70’s. I’m shocked it’s still below $2.

@Jimmy Hypocracy what do you think about RMO? Chart seems bottomed, they have a new CEO who seems to have a solid track record and it looks like the floor is $6.60-6.80 area. They make batteries for EV stuff too so a hot sector.
View attachment 87984
Nice. Looks good! Here’s another double bottomed penny on my radar. 362B3EF1-B5A0-4CE1-AF97-90E68177083D.png

Loaded the wrong bottom. ? I was able to scalp it on the initial drop. I guess I should start posting my exits as well. Gonna have to be patient with that one. Offering was in the 2.70’s. I’m shocked it’s still below $2.
Trust me I'm hodling and look who your talking to, still holding MVIS ?

@Jimmy Hypocracy what do you think about RMO? Chart seems bottomed, they have a new CEO who seems to have a solid track record and it looks like the floor is $6.60-6.80 area. They make batteries for EV stuff too so a hot sector.
View attachment 87984
Ive been watching this one too. I got in on CHPT but looking at these battery stocks and I like this price point

Have a nice investment in PLUG and FCX too. The ev sector is hard for me to grasp. I usually buy what I know but this has a huge future. I would rather invest in the materials side than the vehicles

Back