• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Aaannnndddd with the semis moving lower, I'm packing it in here.

Guessing QQQ could very easily see 344-348 as soon as next week.

@metwannabe

Looks like MVIS is collapsing right before our very eyes. We still holding or have the scammed us?

@metwannabe

Looks like MVIS is collapsing right before our very eyes. We still holding or have the scammed us?
Man, I saw your comment, went to check the price, figured it had dropped below $10 and was about to load the boat! Lol
Still holding, pretty massive scam and financial suicide for them if that were true. WSB put a shorts target on their back with that push a couple months back and the whole LiDAR sector is being shorted, so double whammy for them. I'll wait to see what they have to say tomorrow and what new VP and office in Europe along with their participation in the IAA Mobility Motor Show in Germany next month yields before I make any drastic decisions.

Man, I saw your comment, went to check the price, figured it had dropped below $10 and was about to load the boat! Lol
Still holding, pretty massive scam and financial suicide for them if that were true. WSB put a shorts target on their back with that push a couple months back and the whole LiDAR sector is being shorted, so double whammy for them. I'll wait to see what they have to say tomorrow and what new VP and office in Europe along with their participation in the IAA Mobility Motor Show in Germany next month yields before I make any drastic decisions.
Sounds good! Let me know what you hear. I've still got some shares...playing with house money.

Sounds good! Let me know what you hear. I've still got some shares...playing with house money.
Tbh these take downs usually occur after the EC not the day before, so that is either a good sign or tomorrow AH and Thursday will be an absolute slaughter.

Up 278. Shorts toasted again and everyone is shocked baffled perplexed surprised aghast bewildered bumfuzzled dazed confused dumbfounded flabbergasted befuddled miffed stunned. Amazing!

Lol…earlier today…just a little pressure taken off by yields stabilizing for value names and it leads to a 400-point reversal for the Dow and a record close for the S&P by the end.

This got old very quickly when it truly started in the first full week of July, but this is really something else. Gonna be the 5th straight week of some nasty shake and bake overall it seems. Bull trap yesterday. Bear trap today with yields reversing.

Now that they bounced intraday, I still feel as if the tech stock picture looks murky, but if the Nasdaq can set a new record high or if Apple can set a new record high (you’ll probably have both if Apple does), that will probably be invalid.

Sharing the below comments from a TA guy I follow (he actually left Reddit and has a blogsite now that he only has allowed a few members to join), he shared a chart to go with these comments but has asked that we not share his charts since they are part of his proprietary models (I'll honor his request). But his comments are interesting and you can visualize the trading channel he mentions and now the S&P has exploded above that for the first time in 25 yrs, just some additional interesting info to ponder

"I draw your attention to the 2 black, parallel, horizontal lines, which show the trading channel of my trend indicator, which is light blue and black. For 25 years it has stayed within the channel. This is showing the extreme blow-off top we are in. I don’t know when it will end, but we don’t have much time for MVIS to perform. If the S&P500 collapses, all indices will collapse. Usually, the more speculative indices, like small caps or technology fall first. Please keep this in mind. This is reminiscent of 1999-2000. In comparison, I consider this much more extreme."

Sharing the below comments from a TA guy I follow (he actually left Reddit and has a blogsite now that he only has allowed a few members to join), he shared a chart to go with these comments but has asked that we not share his charts since they are part of his proprietary models (I'll honor his request). But his comments are interesting and you can visualize the trading channel he mentions and now the S&P has exploded above that for the first time in 25 yrs, just some additional interesting info to ponder

"I draw your attention to the 2 black, parallel, horizontal lines, which show the trading channel of my trend indicator, which is light blue and black. For 25 years it has stayed within the channel. This is showing the extreme blow-off top we are in. I don’t know when it will end, but we don’t have much time for MVIS to perform. If the S&P500 collapses, all indices will collapse. Usually, the more speculative indices, like small caps or technology fall first. Please keep this in mind. This is reminiscent of 1999-2000. In comparison, I consider this much more extreme."
Add also a possible new round of lock downs and...

Back