• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

That PYPL reaction is definitely not a surprise. They’re a good company but that P/E is even more cringe worthy than MSFT’s. They needed good earnings and didn’t really deliver.

Facebook was conservative on their guidance.

I truly believe no one has a clue what they’re doing in the market right now. Nothing makes sense. This isn’t a good feeling…
There's so much financial engineering going on, you can throw most of your fundamental analysis and most of your analogs out the window. Too much passive indexing, too much algo trading, and too many central banks pumping liquidity.

There's so much financial engineering going on, you can throw most of your fundamental analysis and most of your analogs out the window. Too much passive indexing, too much algo trading, and too many central banks pumping liquidity.
I shifted a good chunk of my stock money into real estate, bought a few parcels that i felt the prices were still reasonable. I can subdivide for free basically if I ever needed to. I just feel like I was throwing darts at stocks after February/March, and I still am. I just have very little confidence when I hit the buy button.

I shifted a good chunk of my stock money into real estate, bought a few parcels that i felt the prices were still reasonable. I can subdivide for free basically if I ever needed to. I just feel like I was throwing darts at stocks after February/March, and I still am. I just have very little confidence when I hit the buy button.
That's awesome, man. Grabbing some good land right now seems really smart.

Despite the Delta variant activity, the major stock indices are flying today near record highs!

Let’s just go ahead and gap the SPY straight to 500 and get the formalities out of the way.

Back