• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Did add to BTC yesterday but sold half of it into that rip to $40k. Not selling anymore, I think it goes higher in coming weeks. Will add on dip down $35-36k.

Would not be surprised if some hedge funds are getting margin called because of that steep drop the Hang Seng has seen...

Nice comeback for the indices! If you're a general equities investor, you should be very happy with how the overall markets have been.

Regarding Microsoft, that's one of my very longterm holdings and it obviously has been going great regardless of the latest earnings. Most of my stuff is diversified and in mutual funds.

This after hours session has been all over the dang place, likely because that was the most hostile environment for the Nasdaq since May today.

Tomorrow will likely clear things up, but I wasn’t going to be surprised if Microsoft fell after their earnings tbh. Great company, but that P/E is likely still cringy despite good earnings today.

Honestly, I’m more concerned about China than earnings selloffs. Back to back days with a loss of over 1000 points in the Hang Seng because of Chinese tech is sheer panic. Really thought they’d bounce last night, honestly think they will tonight. But we’ll see because…wow. Man.

Head over to AEI where it has SH*T the bed over the last 3 weeks and cost me thousands. Who has a public share offering at a 52 week low, and offer it at 60% of that low? WTH!?!?!?!?

Back