Misc Stock Market

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
I'm guessing that tomorrow will be higher and then they'll probably spend the rest of the week destroying all of the options. Possible the S&P hits 4k, with the VIX being heavy, but since I think they're not going to make the route there easy, the idea of that will be teased and then it'll be a nope this time.

I think QQQ may trade 320 this week, but likely doesn't finish there. I'm not that bullish on the rest of this month, but I'm leaning toward this window of weakness that's coming ultimately not working out to be something further either. Sentiment just isn't ripe for it to become "something further" yet.

Shifted some money into ILUS today, they should be pink current this week and I like the CEO who seems to be on the ball with updating shareholders. PVDG I finally fully sold out of and I plan to allocate the profits into some different stocks like AWGI, ILUS, BCV and maybe if anything else of interest catches my eye.

Shifted some money into ILUS today, they should be pink current this week and I like the CEO who seems to be on the ball with updating shareholders. PVDG I finally fully sold out of and I plan to allocate the profits into some different stocks like AWGI, ILUS, BCV and maybe if anything else of interest catches my eye.
Yeah i will probably exit PVDG as well. Have not liked the tweets and empty promises the past few weeks smells P&D. Did you read up on OCMillionaire and the SEC taking him down for ARCS? He apparently faked the whole thing including buying the old website domain. One I've accumulated a good bit of is KOSK, was able to get in under a Penny a few weeks back, love the SS.

There are so many delusional people that long UVXY holy cow.

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a VIX spike soon (at some point, it likely gets a below $20 close but I'm leaning toward this time not being it) but there were people that were calling for $50 back in February and uhhh...

Reactions: Jimmy Hypocracy
There are so many delusional people that long UVXY holy cow.

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a VIX spike soon (at some point, it likely gets a below $20 close but I'm leaning toward this time not being it) but there were people that were calling for $50 back in February and uhhh...
UVXY is a volatility scalping tool. 24 hours is even too long to hold it. Extremely profitable if used correctly as the liquidity is solid over there. You could buy 50 million dollars worth and sell it no problem. Reverse split coming soon though.

Yeah i will probably exit PVDG as well. Have not liked the tweets and empty promises the past few weeks smells P&D. Did you read up on OCMillionaire and the SEC taking him down for ARCS? He apparently faked the whole thing including buying the old website domain. One I've accumulated a good bit of is KOSK, was able to get in under a Penny a few weeks back, love the SS.

Yeah I saw that, and he absolutely deserved getting hammered for what he did with ARCS. I had that one briefly but sold as soon as it seemed “off” and made a small profit. Glad I did too.

Thanks for the tip on KOSK, I’ll take a look there. What’s the play on it?

ILUS with a solid day today, pink current anytime and then let the PR begin!

Reactions: Jimmy Hypocracy
Really surprised about today. I'm guessing that inversing the majority includes me now. Bonds did initially tank after the Fed announcement but unlike what happened almost two weeks ago, tech largely ignored it.

I'm guessing that now that the Dow has tested the 33k range, it's going to have a slight correction now, but in all honesty with how it's going, it likely confirms its breakout from last week in the next couple weeks.

Dana M on Twitter: "$INDU $DIA price target $36K based on breakout of broadening wedge. Weekly chart. Unreal. $BA $CRM $CSCO $GS $HD $MSFT $V https://t.co/KpddJbL0Ew" / Twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: GaWx
I don't get the shock at the market moving higher. Central Banks are doing everything they can to keep markets moving higher. And with direct stimulus to individuals, plus trillions more for "other things", it isn't surprising to see equities rise. People are speculating and trading more and more. Bubbles abound everywhere.

Reactions: snowlover91
I don't get the shock at the market moving higher. Central Banks are doing everything they can to keep markets moving higher. And with direct stimulus to individuals, plus trillions more for "other things", it isn't surprising to see equities rise. People are speculating and trading more and more. Bubbles abound everywhere.

Yep eventually it’ll either crash or they’ll keep printing money to support it. My guess is on printing the money for now.

Reactions: Rain Cold