• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

MVIS looking like the run might be done.

MVIS looking like the run might be done.

I might have jinxed it the other day when I was touting it's strength. So many stocks giving up the 10w and even the 20w.

It's still not bad but a weekly close below the 10w will bring the 20w into play.

sc.png

$AAPL below the 30w....that's no man's land. This isn't a chart that you look at and think the it's going to make a run back to $140. And if Apple isn't going to make a run then large cap tech isn't.

sc-1.png

I might have jinxed it the other day when I was touting it's strength. So many stocks giving up the 10w and even the 20w.

It's still not bad but a weekly close below the 10w will bring the 20w into play.

View attachment 80193
Momo stocks and particularly tech are a mess. I expect we'll get some solid footing back again in 2-4 weeks. You still holding FRSX?

Momo stocks and particularly tech are a mess. I expect we'll get some solid footing back again in 2-4 weeks. You still holding FRSX?

no, i sold at $8 a couple of weeks ago...the day they released the news they finished the successful pilot

Could argue HnS pattern on the Q's. I so badly want to open a put spread $310/$300...$2.50 to make $7.50 for April.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 1.58.19 PM.png

She’s rolling over, boys and girls

I had moved to a lot of cash but heavier some conviction names...needless to say that didn't work out. That was for my IRA. But, I am back in a lot of cash for everything. I actually bought some SPAC's near NAV to park some cash.

I had moved to a lot of cash but heavier some conviction names...needless to say that didn't work out. That was for my IRA. But, I am back in a lot of cash for everything. I actually bought some SPAC's near NAV to park some cash.
Watching WPF and SOAC for SPAC entry. What are you eyeing?

Watching WPF and SOAC for SPAC entry. What are you eyeing?

I bought 3500 shares of GIK at $10.43 this afternoon. Sold 1000 at $10.90 and holding the rest. I also added PDAC at $10.40 and GSAH May $10 call for $.60. GIK has merger end of April but PDAC isn’t until June/July so that’s longer hold. GSAH is close to announcing a target. With the floor being $10 the risk is lower.

So many charts with an h double bottom pattern or on the verge of one as in Tesla. Do they break further or bounce. I’m not getting the warm fuzzies.

54BAAB87-8D6E-4E48-81DD-25D408E36CDC.pngB85009CE-4F98-49BF-876E-5E90E0749879.png

SPY looks like it’s on edge of a cliff. It’s barely pulled back from its ATH’s...so odd to see tech obliterated and yet SPY still handling in there.

Qs with potential h setup.

44929F22-077B-4BB3-8AD0-2F71D37A4C44.jpeg93173CE5-C391-45AC-A9EB-284ED57FC4B6.png

Amazing the difference a month makes in this market. I have to train myself to forget the way I was able to trade the past year. Might not be all bad, Charts seem to be more usable again but man it's been a rough month.

I bought 3500 shares of GIK at $10.43 this afternoon. Sold 1000 at $10.90 and holding the rest. I also added PDAC at $10.40 and GSAH May $10 call for $.60. GIK has merger end of April but PDAC isn’t until June/July so that’s longer hold. GSAH is close to announcing a target. With the floor being $10 the risk is lower.
That's big pp money

Back