• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Yeah I had decided to calmly step aside to have lunch and enjoy some South Park clips to get myself ready for tonight's special, then I come back and while I was looking at something else, I discovered that GME was actually red on the same page and had freakin' tanked.

The Dow is up 5.7% or so since what turned out to be an emotional low on Thursday last week (because bond and tech traders both threw a hissy fit about what Powell said, although it also might have triggered rebalancing) where it was in the 30.5k range....

Thanks for playing! (absolutely absurd)

Last edited:
Gonna be a good day for tech. Nasdaq up ~2% pre-market! Glad I got some tech after that silly dump. A full rotation to value doesn’t make sense...seems Cathie was right, it’s a broadening market which fuels the overall bull market.

I'm gonna go on record and try again here... This Dow move seems like it's just about played out. It's very possible that it just continues but it has to cool off some, doesn't it?

Either tech is going to move higher here or you could see a broad correction. I think it's possible you have a 3rd answer though, and that is after a good Monday, choppiness to mess with everybody because it's OPEX.

It may not score a close here but I called QQQ moving to 315-318 this week. I had my doubts on Monday afternoon but this index was just too oversold!

Don't short the hole ended up standing here, and I wonder how many people this index trapped with shorts and puts on that dump into the Monday close...

Last edited:
OTC update:
Much quieter week is appreciated.
AWGI-moving nicely today. Was able to ride this from .005 to .010 twice now but I'm holding this time, seems to be gaining steam this time.
PVDG-been a nice bounce from .03 last week to .08, the rumor is somebody is filling a large order(MM jane) and once that is complete and news drops will most likely roll over a dime.
Overall was able to get out of a few others for reasonable profits this week, so more money on the sidelines for the next dip.

Should be another nice MVIS day after the shareholder call last night, I sat in on it...lots of hype and excitement. Reading between the lines a bit but my personal plan has not changed. I have a few months left of holding my position, if no sale by then I'll probably be exiting as revenue will be slow to come by.

Even if it doesn't end higher, the Dow at the very least had 5 straight days with a new intraday record high, haha sure.

I can't believe that measured move that I saw last Sunday actually came true. This index broke out of the consolidation that it had been in since early February this week. I still think this move has just about played out, but it's really been something (it has been on absolute fire since it poked under 30k in late January).

Boeing has been very hot, which is playing a major role for sure, but the Dow is up...what...nearly 7.5% since that emotional bottom on Thursday last week intraday? 6 straight positive days?

For an index this big...my word what a run and honestly it's getting boring too haha.

I think the S&P is up about 5% itself (Nasdaq is up too, but it's not as impressive).

Back