• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

@Rain Cold you're gonna get that buy opportunity today it looks like.
Yep. When it gets back to $4, I'm pulling the trigger.

FRSX and pot stocks crushed too.

Going to be some good deals on tech whenever the bleedout stops. Who knows when that will be.

An ABSOLUTELY INSANE Dow rally really from 2 PM yesterday. Sheesh.

It was as low as 30.5k, and it nearly closed 1000 points higher on the day after.

What a roller coaster of a day! Fun to watch. Fun to scalp. You can learn a lot of lessons on a day like today. E779C494-3925-4DB5-BA90-13AE9074F080.png

I feel like that 384 SPY break towards EOD might have been a trap. And a damn good one.

The ARK’s are finished. RIP Cathie Woods

Everyone was brilliant last year...you could throw a dart at most any stock after the March crash and it was doubling. Now with this pullback and expected very choppy market we will see who can make money.

I am ready for these meme stocks to fade.

Everyone was brilliant last year...you could throw a dart at most any stock after the March crash and it was doubling. Now with this pullback and expected very choppy market we will see who can make money.

I am ready for these meme stocks to fade.
Me too. So I can BTFD! Lol

Presented, QQQ vs the ARKs since tech had its intermediate term top (as of close yesterday, so it could've been worse):

QQQ: -8.25%
ARKK: -25.3%
ARKW: -22.08%
ARKG: -24.3%
ARKF: -19.87%
ARKQ: -19%

It's like some of the ARKs are a leveraged ETF of tech. ?

But in all seriousness, the 200 day was near on ARKK on Friday at its low and it put in a pattern that could be a reversal pattern if there is follow through soon and my contrarian senses are tingling a bit with tech. Probably some relief for a week or so, and if there wasn't going to be bond auctions next week, I'd be very confident in that (but if you were to see the 10 year actually get to 2% next week, I'll...well...do nothing, lol).

After some of the things that I've heard, I really wouldn't touch these things though. I think Cathie is smart and some of the stocks that she's chosen are definitely really good companies that are already playing a major role (I'm a contrarian on Tesla but I think companies such as TDOC, SQ, ROKU, Zillow, SHOP, etc, are good ones), but the risk management... ???

Last edited:
Q’s fought off disaster on Friday. Can it hold the 20w next...$297 held but I think $283 and then $270 coming.

3D280B26-C2D5-46D3-8D96-0AE43B8C0C8F.jpeg

Q’s fought off disaster on Friday. Can it hold the 20w next...$297 held but I think $283 and then $270 coming.

View attachment 78035
Sh*t I thought it was coming yesterday afternoon after my tqqq SL got triggered when triple Q broke 300. Maybe they just shook me out. I set a rookie stop loss and paid the price after they ran it back up before the end of the day.

My initial thoughts (best guess) are a stimmy pump on Monday before reality sets in to finish out the week. Small caps should get a nice rally on Monday before the fear sets back in.

Presented, QQQ vs the ARKs since tech had its intermediate term top (as of close yesterday, so it could've been worse):

QQQ: -8.25%
ARKK: -25.3%
ARKW: -22.08%
ARKG: -24.3%
ARKF: -19.87%
ARKQ: -19%

It's like some of the ARKs are a leveraged ETF of tech.

But in all seriousness, the 200 day was near on ARKK on Friday at its low and it put in a pattern that could be a reversal pattern if there is follow through soon and my contrarian senses are tingling a bit with tech. Probably some relief for a week or so, and if there wasn't going to be bond auctions next week, I'd be very confident in that (but if you were to see the 10 year actually get to 2% next week, I'll...well...do nothing, lol).

After some of the things that I've heard, I really wouldn't touch these things though. I think Cathie is smart and some of the stocks that she's chosen are definitely really good companies that are already playing a major role (I'm a contrarian on Tesla but I think companies such as TDOC, SQ, ROKU, Zillow, SHOP, etc, are good ones), but the risk management... ???

She gets critiqued for this often and yeah the performance after last week looks horrible. I’m not invested but it will be interesting to come back in 5 years and see how she did. She always talks in the 5y time frame, 2 months off record highs isn’t exactly deserved criticism IMO but hey it comes with the territory of managing an ETF so I get it. She responded to the liquidity argument here: https://ark-invest.com/videos/market-commentary/march-5-2021-in-the-know-with-cathie-wood/

I think her and her company’s ideas are incredible and she will continue to build a great team of like minded folks. But you’re right, there’s safer funds, for sure. She’s very transparent and I much enjoyed their big ideas for 2021 presentation. The future of tech is a big unknown but it’s going to be crazy.

Last edited:
Back