• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

This is why I feel like we're in bubble territory.

Potentially, I think a lot of this is a product of the environment though. People working from home, stimulus checks, trying to find ways to make money, etc. When you send out billions of dollars in checks to people it’s going to really show up. I like gold and silver stocks and physical gold/silver since I do think inflation will be a problem down the line.

IWM (Russell 2000) ends at +2.55% because...well...I mean?

Guessing they're going to try to gap SPX above 3920 tomorrow at the open. I thought it'd be more of a choppy week, but now I'm not sure because of that late ramp.

The question is...will retail folks stop buying. That seems to be driving a lot of this craziness. I'm not sure they are going to exit the market anytime soon.

With more stimulus on the way I think it will just add more fuel to the fire. I do feel like a lot of things are starting to get overvalued both on the big boards and OTC, but I'm going to play it for as long as I can and just be very careful as I go.

Best day ever for me today, overall portfolio was up 19% today. Right now I have INKW, PVDG, AWGI and LGBS as my 4 pennies and BCV as my "safe" play to stick some profit in. Have more cash clearing tomorrow, will look to add another penny stock or two if anything good pops up.

Picked up 900 shares of ITRM just after close at $1.70. It went on a tear and finished at $2.40. Talks of a buy out and recent offering just closed. 44 million in after hours volume today, fully expect a hot pre market in the morning.

I am still holding. Maybe another OCGN?

Grabbed a bunch of PFIE today on the dip to 1.08. Probably more than I should but the chart looks good to me. Workable float. Just regained compliance. Debt free. Cash on hand. Ran to 2.88 pre market last week. Quite the retrace back to low 1’s. Lots of big buys today.F8BCBDD5-AF02-4908-B202-CF782A6B05A8.png

Grabbed a bunch of PFIE today on the dip to 1.08. Probably more than I should but the chart looks good to me. Workable float. Just regained compliance. Debt free. Cash on hand. Ran to 2.88 pre market last week. Quite the retrace back to low 1’s. Lots of big buys today.View attachment 72883
This might be worth a closer look.

I would love if you would dig deeper here. If you have time. Like when you dig into long range modeling and figure out why it’s not going to snow.
So you want him to tell you how this is going to fail too? ??

May get that pullback in MVIS today.

@Rain Cold interesting comments from one of the TA guys I've followed from day one on MVIS, might get that pullback after all but I also notice these TA guys are struggling of late to get a good handle on price movement. Guess things don't wok like they used to?? Lol

Head fake??
8m ago
Today will be important to see what type of price movement we have. The set-up was a good one for a gap-up and go, yet the overnight session has things set for a gap down instead. This will be a good test. The correlation between MVIS and GME seems to be waning at this point. It needed a strong open and run to get the shorts running for their lives. I’m not sure that type of scenario will play out. Technicals still look bullish. What kind of strength will MVIS muster with an initial gap down? I expected a strong morning. Maybe a flat open at worst. So, this is surprising to me. Makes me think this is a head fake. We shall see.

@Rain Cold interesting comments from one of the TA guys I've followed from day one on MVIS, might get that pullback after all but I also notice these TA guys are struggling of late to get a good handle on price movement. Guess things don't wok like they used to?? Lol

Head fake??
8m ago
Today will be important to see what type of price movement we have. The set-up was a good one for a gap-up and go, yet the overnight session has things set for a gap down instead. This will be a good test. The correlation between MVIS and GME seems to be waning at this point. It needed a strong open and run to get the shorts running for their lives. I’m not sure that type of scenario will play out. Technicals still look bullish. What kind of strength will MVIS muster with an initial gap down? I expected a strong morning. Maybe a flat open at worst. So, this is surprising to me. Makes me think this is a head fake. We shall see.
If it sneaks down under $10, then I'm going to buy more shares. If it runs to $500 like GME, then I'm going to turn in my notice at work.

Back