• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Someone please just shoot me....just do it. Please!
"I told you so" is not appropriate so I'll not say it, you had every right to be concerned.... it's the market, you win some you lose some, you have to know the risk. Hopefully you got out with profits and if you did then you really didn't lose anything. Just don't look at it anymore haha

Where do you see this possibly topping out?
Man I wish I knew haha. I'm not selling, not yet anyway, I made up my mind a while back I'm here till the BO. But back them when the market cap was around 250M I was thinking a $3-5B BO, since then there's been tons of info that makes me think that BO price could be closer to $10B, which all of a sudden with a $2B market cap, doesn't seem so unreasonable.

Man I wish I knew haha. I'm not selling, not yet anyway, I made up my mind a while back I'm here till the BO. But back them when the market cap was around 250M I was thinking a $3-5B BO, since then there's been tons of info that makes me think that BO price could be closer to $10B, which all of a sudden with a $2B market cap, doesn't seem so unreasonable.
So what does that equate to in PPS? About $65-$70/share?

Back