• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Wanna buy into MVIS but pretty sure I'm hella late. But if this gets to $20 I'm going to eat my shoes
It's pretty astonishing that there hasn't been a pullback with the big run-up. It makes me feel like one of two scenarios is going on: Either info has been leaked to the big money that something positive is going to get announced soon or we're just sort of seeing a mania/momo play here. If it's the former, then there may be a little pullback at some point, but it probably won't be all that deep. If it's the latter, I would expect a more sharp correction either pretty soon or coincident with earnings. If we get to earnings and there's no new info or there appear to be delays, I would expect a significant correction, which would probably make an excellent entry point.

The above is all assuming the overall market continues to behave and function constructively.

OK the GME games being played by the MMs and those that are important are starting to get cruel. I saw that it was up this morning, and then when the market opened, it was like "nah fam" (saw that it was down when I looked at the gym because they're now broadcasting CNBC on one of their TVs, and it's still down).

-17.37% since earlier this morning.

If I had it right off the top of my head, that would be a perfect time for the "you almost had it gif" that has a dollar bobbing in front of someone.

It's pretty astonishing that there hasn't been a pullback with the big run-up. It makes me feel like one of two scenarios is going on: Either info has been leaked to the big money that something positive is going to get announced soon or we're just sort of seeing a mania/momo play here. If it's the former, then there may be a little pullback at some point, but it probably won't be all that deep. If it's the latter, I would expect a more sharp correction either pretty soon or coincident with earnings. If we get to earnings and there's no new info or there appear to be delays, I would expect a significant correction, which would probably make an excellent entry point.

The above is all assuming the overall market continues to behave and function constructively.
Spot on analysis sir.

MVIS doesn't believe in red days. The 8 dema is at $10...was up almost 50% over the 8dema. I haven't seen any news?

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 12.42.43 PM.png

Been trimming/adding on FRSX. I added at $9.40 to my IRA this morning and plan on holding this for awhile there. I sold a bunch at $10 in my day trading account and added a little back at $9.60. Been consolidating for almost a month now...

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 12.46.53 PM.png

I really feel like these small lidar company’s will be M&A targets. One reason why I like FRSX so much, only a $600m market cap. MViS is only $2B.

I really feel like these small lidar company’s will be M&A targets. One reason why I like FRSX so much, only a $600m market cap. MViS is only $2B.
And yes I know I'm biased MVIS buuuuut, they were already a M&A target before the LiDAR "craze", they have other verticals, specifically AR and NED (Near Eye Display) that many had valued around $3-5B. The LiDAR might just be the icing on the cake

Back