• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I'm glad I didn't buy TLRY last week at $18 when I was looking at weed stocks. It's at $36 in PM. Geez I suck.
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on SNDL and PFIE today. Maybe I'm too late, but hopefully, they will run.

I am still trying to find out of favor sectors. The only ones I have really seen that haven't gotten a lot of love lately are gold and silver miners and energy stocks. They're not super cheap like they were last year, but relative to weed plays, tech, crypto, biotech, etc. they're lagging.

FRSX is trying to breakout. A close over $10.20 today would be nice.

View attachment 73052
I bought a few shares of this right after open when it was below $10. I looked at the chart after you mentioned it the other day. I like the long consolidation period it had at the higher level.

I bought a few shares of this right after open when it was below $10. I looked at the chart after you mentioned it the other day. I like the long consolidation period it had at the higher level.

I added a bunch in my IRA yesterday at $9.40 and added some today at $10.80 on the dip. I should have added more...didn't know it was going to rip so hard. I also have the March $10 calls in my day trading account.

I ended up jumping in CTRM... 5,000 shares @ 1.10 and I literally sold @ 1.11..like who tf does that?

my risk tolerance has all of the sudden gotten really bad..I’m not sure what to do about it. Need to go ahead and pay my taxes tbh

NAKD is coiled up and forgotten by most. Chart says it must pop again. What do y’all think?7BB50577-6015-487E-B3AD-9ED636703938.png

Attachments

• 8198E380-3775-4F1A-B3F4-45EAAA91AEE3.png
    8198E380-3775-4F1A-B3F4-45EAAA91AEE3.png
    952.1 KB · Views: 1
I ended up jumping in CTRM... 5,000 shares @ 1.10 and I literally sold @ 1.11..like who tf does that?

my risk tolerance has all of the sudden gotten really bad..I’m not sure what to do about it. Need to go ahead and pay my taxes tbh
I've been sitting in LGBS for a few weeks, sure looks like it wants to go to a penny. Not holding HCMC overnight was probably a mistake you can always count on that stupid OTC first hour to give you something.

Back