• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

CHUC is just getting started. Vape juice company. Great product. PachaMama. It’s my preferred vape juice. Put up $5 mil for FDA approval to continue selling. This will weed out a lot of competition if they are approved. Also earnings on Friday

CHUC is just getting started. Vape juice company. Great product. PachaMama. It’s my preferred vape juice. Put up $5 mil for FDA approval to continue selling. This will weed out a lot of competition if they are approved. Also earnings on Friday

I’m keeping you Sundial owners in money courtesy of my buddy in Colorado. LOL

I got 10 k in . Hoping for 1 dollar ! Lmao
High float. Without some share restructuring we won’t see anything close to a buck. BUT if we can retrace and take out that local high I will be more than happy

Huge day for me, about to pass another milestone in my trading account. PVDG is my big winner, bought at .015 and continues to go up. INKW, VPER, LGBS, GRLT and AWGI are my other plays and are all doing well also.
How do you guys go about setting your goals for various investments? Do you target certain ones just hoping for a nice pop of 100% and then get out or try to view all of them as a long term play that might blow up big one day?

@snowlover91 got in on PVDG and AWGI with you, although not quite as early on as I was trying to last week.

How do you guys go about setting your goals for various investments? Do you target certain ones just hoping for a nice pop of 100% and then get out or try to view all of them as a long term play that might blow up big one day?

@snowlover91 got in on PVDG and AWGI with you, although not quite as early on as I was trying to last week.

I look at various metrics like what potential catalysts does the company have in the pipeline, how hot are they on social media and other things like Stocktwits, etc. Right now PVDG is gaining some serious stock price momentum and social media traction. I don’t really set price targets anymore because penny stocks have been so unpredictable, but I do sell a small chunk when I’m up 100% or more to get my initial investment out and then ride the free shares. That way if something bad happens, I’ve not lost my original investment and it makes things much easier to hold long term.

I target stocks that either have big near term potential/catalysts or ones that are a big longer timeframe It’s good to have a mix of longer term holds and shorter daytrade types. PVDG and AWGI still have a lot of upside IMO.

I look at various metrics like what potential catalysts does the company have in the pipeline, how hot are they on social media and other things like Stocktwits, etc. Right now PVDG is gaining some serious stock price momentum and social media traction. I don’t really set price targets anymore because penny stocks have been so unpredictable, but I do sell a small chunk when I’m up 100% or more to get my initial investment out and then ride the free shares. That way if something bad happens, I’ve not lost my original investment and it makes things much easier to hold long term.

I target stocks that either have big near term potential/catalysts or ones that are a big longer timeframe It’s good to have a mix of longer term holds and shorter daytrade types. PVDG and AWGI still have a lot of upside IMO.
I do like the selling of the initial investment when up 100% strategy. Especially with pennies seems like the way to go. Thanks for the feedback.

Not that I was too big of a fan of the last week of January, but today wound up being puke worthy price action for half the day.

P/C ratio on SPX suggests that a rug pull might be near, but a rug pull that's even like September 2020 or 2018 (much less like late February/March 2020) near the anniversary of "that" thing would be simply way too obvious, which is why I kinda don't think that happens.

Ugh mvis killing me. I have 100 shares at 2$ (excercised a leap I bought for 1.30). Sold a 8c for 2.00 back in January... missing out on $500 gains unless I can roll this call out further.

Eh looking at options prices not much I can do with mvis. Still made about 600 but could have been more, one downsidr of covered calls

Ok guys. I think I might have something big here. MCOA. Pot stock. The pot run is just getting started. Type in “marijuana” when searching stocks on WeBull and this is what comes up. It trades OTC. 386million free float which is fantastic for OTC. It has obviously r/s in the past several times and has most likely been diluted but look at some of these prior runs... @snowlover91 and @Rain Cold i need you to do some digging tonight. Give me all you’ve got.6D40E46B-AB8B-444B-A294-EF4C4D274E63.png
Here is the start of its next run (chart today)5DE25E0A-0A02-46B2-9D4C-2F3B1EA3A479.png

Ok guys. I think I might have something big here. MCOA. Pot stock. The pot run is just getting started. Type in “marijuana” when searching stocks on WeBull and this is what comes up. It trades OTC. 386million free float which is fantastic for OTC. It has obviously r/s in the past several times and has most likely been diluted but look at some of these prior runs... @snowlover91 and @Rain Cold i need you to do some digging tonight. Give me all you’ve got.View attachment 73302
Here is the start of its next run (chart today)View attachment 73301
Man I don't know much about penny stocks. How high (no pun intended) do you think this one could possibly go if you get a long bull run in this sector? Back to $5? I don't know anything about this company.

15 Billion Authorized and guys chatting about dilution. I'd watch it trade a bit to see if dilution is still happening. But might explain why the big run hasn't happened. MCOA

15 Billion Authorized and guys chatting about dilution. I'd watch it trade a bit to see if dilution is still happening. But might explain why the big run hasn't happened. MCOA
Found this tidbit from an article released last week. Sounds promising.. I think? CB025CD3-49C1-4038-B1B6-C34EE7E39D8E.jpeg

Found this tidbit from an article released last week. Sounds promising.. I think? View attachment 73341
Sounds like they are on the right path. The tough part is even they don't always know when the dilution will occur if those shares are still out there. This can run in the current environment no doubt. Weed Stock, Still Cheap, with catalysts from the company coming. Bid wacking, and huge volume, and even the certain MMs on the ask can usually tell you whats happening. Do you have OTC L2 data?

Back