• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I know a guy up 580k since January 1 on TSNP . He told me to buy in and of course I didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 345k shares of it months ago, flipped it for peanut money and never bought back in... didn't think it would go to .20 let alone over $1.

I just keep telling myself, I took profits at 9.05 I took profits at 9.05 I took profits at 9.05..... taking profits are good taking profits are good taking profits are good
Don't you still have some shares?

Wish I would have known about it at 15 cents. I would absolutely be retiring right now lol.
Haha yeah see my post above on TSNP. The problem is when you start seeing that account going up and down 5 digits(or more) daily on one stock it gets so hard. In many cases when you start talking life changing money it takes over your emotions and it becomes so hard to hold. There was a period around Christmas I didn't sleep for like 3 days. Wish I had the balls to just ignore it....one day I hope to reach that level.

Haha yeah see my post above on TSNP. The problem is when you start seeing that account going up and down 5 digits(or more) daily on one stock it gets so hard. In many cases when you start talking life changing money it takes over your emotions and it becomes so hard to hold. There was a period around Christmas I didn't sleep for like 3 days. Wish I had the balls to just ignore it....one day I hope to reach that level.
So true. Hopefully one day I'll get to see my account go up by 5 digits in a day lol.

SNVP is rolling now, bought in some this morning and already up a good chunk. PVDG AWGI and LGBS having solid days also.
Been waiting on AWGI to come back to the 50's to load more, maybe early next week. SNVP looks like I missed that one, but a nice run for sure. I like how LGBS is moving on low volume, that can be explosive if news or volume comes in.

Back