• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Nice day for ENKS. I've learned many lessons the past few weeks, one of them being to try to keep extra cash in the account for when you want to make a quick move. Takes too long for money to clear from the sale of another investment when you want to reload. Was trying to load up some more ENKS yesterday, but couldn't reload fast enough and now it's at a 100% pop today...

I definitely scalped a portion of my MVIS too soon yesterday, wow just wow!

I sold the rest at $10 today. I think this can keep going higher but these small caps are tricky and can pull out an offering at any time.

Gamestop has now been as low as $62.05.

$59 now. I feel sorry for the people that got trapped. When Chamath, Portnoy started buying and posting about it on twitter it just made it worse. Really disappointed in Chamath...he has over a million followers and is regarded as a great investor....incredibly reckless on his part.

I sold the rest at $10 today. I think this can keep going higher but these small caps are tricky and can pull out an offering at any time.
I think they just did an offering a couple of months ago. Hopefully they won't do it again so quickly.

$59 now. I feel sorry for the people that got trapped. When Chamath, Portnoy started buying and posting about it on twitter it just made it worse. Really disappointed in Chamath...he has over a million followers and is regarded as a great investor....incredibly reckless on his part.
I sold about 85% of my position when it ran above 40$ a share. Was able to get out of the rest around 300 on the way back down. I honestly thought 40 was way overvalued when I sold it there. It was a fun ride but I still have no idea why GME was the chosen one haha.

I have about 80% of my shares i started with on MVIS, its tempting to cut that back a bit over 10. Will be an interesting close. If it holds up could continue into tomorrow.

I have about 80% of my shares i started with on MVIS, its tempting to cut that back a bit over 10. Will be an interesting close. If it holds up could continue into tomorrow.
Closed at 10.33, strong..... could be a phenomenal close to the week tomorrow. To think just 10 months ago it was .15

Gamestop closes at $53.50.

-83.54% on the week so far.

Thanks for playing!

In response, the S&P just about made an all time high in 4 days after gapping down first (it "almost" had it, just barely missed) during Sunday futures to 3650ish.

Elevator down and up apparently now.

Gamestop closes at $53.50.

-83.54% on the week so far.

Thanks for playing!

In response, the S&P just about made an all time high in 4 days after gapping down first (it "almost" had it, just barely missed) during Sunday futures to 3650ish.

Elevator down and up apparently now.

Big cap tech and others are crushing earnings. Fed is pumping money. Another stimulus coming. Retail traders are armed with money and they will buy every dip. ?‍♂️

The piper has to be paid eventually. The debt, low rates will end.

Robinhood removed restrictions so, on brand, Gamestop is up 20 dollars.

I'm sure it's a dead cat bounce though.

Well SNVP didn't gap and people are taking profits it seems. Not convinced on it yet but keeping an eye on it. PVDG continues a steady move up, really like how it has been trading. Looks like some profit taking across the OTC this morning, which is to be expected after such a green week.

Back