• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I didn't think we were until recently, but things like "Gamestop being up based off of a hiring choice" this morning (even if it is a person from Amazon) is telling me I might need to rethink the idea that we're not as far along with the possible 1998-2002 like story. One of the things that happened back then was sometimes stocks would pop just based off of "x" happening.

Also funny is that once it popped, the futures took a slight hit. I figured today was going to be more muted than yesterday but the futures 100% took a slight hit after that. There's still some "minor" fear there lol.

They also sold the Amazon pop after the bell.

MVIS is on fire this morning....debating whether to sell. Thoughts?
@metwannabe said he's holding for $500/share

Probably not a bad idea to take some partial profits and maybe buy back in on a big dip? @Kylo said the chart looks good, and I agree. But who knows what's driving the price action right now.

MVIS is on fire this morning....debating whether to sell. Thoughts?
When the RSI creeps into the 70s i always feel comfortable taking a bit. What many do is take out their original investment. So your playing on free money. Don't kick yourself if you do this and it keeps going up. Since this isn't catalyst driven at the moment its unpredictable.

@metwannabe said he's holding for $500/share

Probably not a bad idea to take some partial profits and maybe buy back in on a big dip? @Kylo said the chart looks good, and I agree. But who knows what's driving the price action right now.
Who knows, probably several factors.... it's getting tons of attention right now with these hyped up YouTube TA videos and those guys have like 50K to 100K subscribers, so that really gets it out there. Institutions buying back in, one notable was State of Michigan, they actually got out last year but most recent SEC info shows they bought a million shares back, they don't do that if that don't have good info, jmho. I don't see a massive pull back until earnings and that will only be if they don't give any update on their LiDAR demo set for April

One of many. Look at PVDG, INKW, ILUS, ALPP, TSNP and OZSC to name a few. TSNP for example went from .0001 to .46 today in a matter of weeks. Here’s the TSNP chart, it’s legendary and many millionaires were made from it.

View attachment 70505
I know your having a good morning. Ive been quietly buying up some of your picks. ETEK did well yesterday, PVDG, LGBS, AWGI, VPER all up today

Of course. Story of my trading life recently. I sold for a loss yesterday.
One of the things I've been trying to do is go in about half what I was willing to on my initial buy. It means I can average down with those "extra" 25% blocks twice. It also feels easier for me to hold when it drops too knowing I didn't go all in.

Don't listen to me, I'm in it with 90% of my position till BO, but it is never a bad idea to take profits, never.
Of course I scalped a portion at 9.05 and now look at it...... it's ok, I took profits (just keep telling myself that)

Back