• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

RSI was up too high, looks like a nice chart reset/consolidation phase coming up. All the big runners typically do this, still holding my shares and looking to add more at the right price.
It’s an artesian water company ! Why the heck is it running lol.

I know your having a good morning. Ive been quietly buying up some of your picks. ETEK did well yesterday, PVDG, LGBS, AWGI, VPER all up today

Yep a good day overall. PVDG is consolidating as is INKW, LGBS, AWGI and VPER all moving nicely again today. Sold fully out of VPER to lock in my profits, could go up more but I've made a ton on it. AWGI moved up on a twitter pump, I expect it will settle back into the 5s range until we get closer to the final stages of the merger (late Feb/early March most likely).

It’s an artesian water company ! Why the heck is it running lol.

They sold their product on amazon, all 3 distribution centers sold out in hours. They announced last night via PR that they are doubling their distribution centers to 6 with Amazon, that's pretty big news. Their revenues are very good and continuing to increase and their goal is to get uplisted which they are on track to do if things continue. They're pink current as well which is a big deal.

@Jimmy Hypocracy , you buy any of the tickers I've mentioned in recent days?
No but I have a watchlist compiled of all of these tickers. Watching price action. I’m still not totally used to trading otc. I had 500,000 shares of ASTI last month at .003 and sold for a loss. It is now .02

I need to do better man

Back