• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Maybe I’m exaggerating a bit but $1800 in realized losses in 2 weeks is enough to piss anyone off. Paging @snowlover91 god of penny stocks help me

VPER up 91% today, PVDG up about 65% past 2 days, INKW ran 81% today. Those are a few I’ve been playing.

If you want a good penny stock to buy and hold for a couple weeks with amazing potential, I’d say PVDG is my #1 play right now. Awgi is another I’m loading all I can in the 005 area.

If I were confident in that, I'd throw 100K at it and just wait. It probably won't go up like a biotech, though.
If I had a 100k to throw at it I'd do it tomorrow. Like lick dude said I don't see it going below $5 again, institutions are buying in and more of them. As far as reddit, you have to know who to really follow over on the MVIS subreddit, it's like with weather boards, you know who the trolls are, who the overly optimists, overly pessimists are, newbies, shorts, bears, yada yada yada. The longs I've come to trust, those on the FC, that inner circle who keep adding, feel like it's still a bargain. Btw nice little AH pop

VPER up 91% today, PVDG up about 65% past 2 days, INKW ran 81% today. Those are a few I’ve been playing.

If you want a good penny stock to buy and hold for a couple weeks with amazing potential, I’d say PVDG is my #1 play right now. Awgi is another I’m loading all I can in the 005 area.
I’ve been watching AWGI. What’s the angle there?

I’ve been watching AWGI. What’s the angle there?

It’s a moody play, here’s a link to their site with some of their previous and current plays. https://www.corporaterevivalservices.com/status-updates

In a nutshell, they take OTC companies, clean them up and then merge in a large company. Usually they are companies with large 50+ million dollar market caps. NXMH is one recent one that went quite well. AWGI is in that process, it is a buy and hold play but will run hundreds of percent when the process finishes, possibly more depending on the size of the company moving in.

PVDG is a company that is just starting to ramp up, multiple catalysts to move it up the next few weeks. Many think it’ll make an OZSC/TSNP type of run.

Selling is easy, selling at the right time is the hard part for many.
That was my point. Hard to hold when your up a quick 50%. Hard to sell when you are looking to double. Why, I liked penny stocks back in the day. Buying qas easy, big gains made selling look easy due to the fact they crash so hard.

Hahah holy S*** . Can’t tell me the silver “ pump “ wasn’t planned by citadel . Hahah they made a KILLING . They own the most shares and options . Omgd
0fa3c484fe92424dd7bcfacefd1d2f37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anybody really thought that hedge funds weren't going to come out of this and eventually recover, or even make money off this, they were delusional.

In fact, I'm of the opinion that some institutions were probably playing along and they've pulled the rug, and institutions matter the most with stock prices.

Tomorrow should still be interesting though, while I think they were probably restricted today too because of regulations, I've seen SOOOOO much claiming that you've been seeing short laddering in GME to try to fool the paper handed, and that it won't be allowed tomorrow so it should rocket.

The thing is, I think there was restrictions today too, and it meant nothing. I'm guessing that GME probably drifts tomorrow, likely won't be 60% down, but still won't do well.

Equities probably won't have as easy of a time though tomorrow, although if the market at least behaves, Google might fly and Amazon might have a solid day. Google would've flown after their last report, but the Nasdaq pooped the bed the next day, so while it did well, it didn't do as well as it could've.

Although I suppose I probably shouldn't be surprised if this take ends up looking bad. Elevator down and elevator up now it seems instead of staircase up and elevator down.

ETA: Although, if I may add, there’s a citadel the hedge fund and citadel the market maker. Both aren’t the same thing.

Last edited:
INKW with massive news again tonight. Going to be an interesting day tomorrow.
Very interesting. OTC pennies are tricky in that people front load buy orders at the market open. So you might get filled up the chart and immediately be in the hole the rest of the day. At what time do you have the most success buying after good OTC news?

Very interesting. OTC pennies are tricky in that people front load buy orders at the market open. So you might get filled up the chart and immediately be in the hole the rest of the day. At what time do you have the most success buying after good OTC news?

I usually watch the trading and see how the first 5 mins goes. Buying in a fomo rush usually doesn’t end well, gap ups often will fill at some point or come back down. I find I’m most successful when I buy either right at open before the spike or after 10am when the chart begins to settle in.

I usually watch the trading and see how the first 5 mins goes. Buying in a fomo rush usually doesn’t end well, gap ups often will fill at some point or come back down. I find I’m most successful when I buy either right at open before the spike or after 10am when the chart begins to settle in.
You seen this otc monster?1619C2DA-4B1D-41F5-B47B-7ACCAE84870E.jpeg

Back