• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

You will be able to retire early.
I wish ! I haven’t even started a career to retire lol. I didn’t accumulate enough shares in VXRT . Only 27 lol, it was all I could afford at the price point I got into . I could have built it up though and I regret I didn’t ! Still holding , if I had more shares I’d take profit and keep some but 27 is nothing lol. Let it run up even more .

I wish ! I haven’t even started a career to retire lol. I didn’t accumulate enough shares in VXRT . Only 27 lol, it was all I could afford at the price point I got into . I could have built it up though and I regret I didn’t ! Still holding , if I had more shares I’d take profit and keep some but 27 is nothing lol. Let it run up even more .
Well, if you stay here and invest with the SouthernWx community, all of your early retirement dreams will come true. Or so we're told lol!

@metwannabe What do your people see as a permanent floor for MVIS going forward? I've been reading the reddit forum on it, but it's mostly just everyone being excited and talking about the future....pretty much like with a lot of stock boards.

@metwannabe What do your people see as a permanent floor for MVIS going forward? I've been reading the reddit forum on it, but it's mostly just everyone being excited and talking about the future....pretty much like with a lot of stock boards.

You would think above 5 , we haven’t gone under that since December ? Plus it’s in any institutions best interests to keep this outside penny stock category.

You would think above 5 , we haven’t gone under that since December ? Plus it’s in any institutions best interests to keep this outside penny stock category.
If I were confident in that, I'd throw 100K at it and just wait. It probably won't go up like a biotech, though.

Throw it at me instead ! 100% confidence in me !
How bout when the 777s line up, I through a Bo's gravy biscuit your way?! When the train comes in, everybody rides!

How bout when the 777s line up, I through a Bo's gravy biscuit your way?! When the train comes in, everybody rides!
You know what? Just having the chance to have been acquainted with you on this fine intellectual site is worth more than a gravy biscuit or any millions !

You know what? Just having the chance to have been acquainted with you on this fine intellectual site is worth more than a gravy biscuit or any millions !
Ok ok ok I'll throw in a Boberry biscuit too. Thanks and the same to you...although it may depend on how many millions we're talking about haha

The failure to secure GME is the fault of those who used "Robinhood" to do their trades. This was NEVER a platform for any serious trader; and now you see why it was commisionless. They wanted to track data to sell to other firms for their profit and didn't have enough cash to sustain the demand. Robinhood serves as a good introductory to how buying and selling works. Not to actually do it long-term or for any major financial gain.

The failure to secure GME is the fault of those who used "Robinhood" to do their trades. This was NEVER a platform for any serious trader; and now you see why it was commisionless. They wanted to track data to sell to other firms for their profit and didn't have enough cash to sustain the demand. Robinhood serves as a good introductory to how buying and selling works. Not to actually do it long-term or for any major financial gain.
Sucks it happened like that. Lots of people my age and younger had no idea. These sleek mobile trading apps are super nice and handy but underneath the hood they're such a crapshoot.

Unfortunately, it takes stuff like this to wake people up and get them to understand that the system truly is stacked against the regular person and many of the companies that exist out here end up using our information in ways that do not benefit us.

These companies will continue to do this until we demand differently. This has also exposed how they can just change the rules whenever they start to lose. It's sad, but hopefully more people are paying attention now.

Back