• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

7%....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a sizeable jump for silver. Keep In mind this is not a small cap stock. It takes a lot of coordination and buying of physical silver, volume, and money (lots of money) to move silver. There was a frenzy this weekend to buy physical silver and we are now about to see it spill over into the market.

C7B5024F-5339-4C96-894F-0D9EE64EC536.png

It’s over. Glancing at google trends, interest in GameStop stock and amc stock has plummeted back to normal. The hype seems to be over. The idea of amc repeating GME is flawed...

Now not a huge fan of seeking alpha but this article is pretty concise and good.

What isn’t over is the market reaction to what’s happening with GME and others, and the movement in general. How will the broader market react? What will these short companies due with other holdings?

I’d love to get into something good that drops off record highs as a consequence of this volatility. That’s where I’m looking... Bitcoin included (for a long position)

I don’t have $30 odd grand to buy even one Bitcoin. Good luck to you if you do.

Bitcoin seems a bit bubbly. The only thing that makes sense about Bitcoin is the supply and demand aspect. Supply is limited, and people desire to own it (for now at least) and so the price goes up. These stories of people losing their wallet passwords and losing hundreds of millions of dollars gives me pause. Risky in more ways than one.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems like AMC may have broken away from the tendencies of GME. Ik GME is running out of steam because it is so high already but it has been quoted here that all the Reddit stocks follow GME but maybe now their starting to break its trends. It’s just something to watch as we go through the last few minutes of the pre market.

Unless we finish near 375 in SPY soon (which I feel like won't happen today with your typical Monday move), any upcoming move just isn't trustworthy for now.

GME was down 10%+ in the first 30 seconds of trading and thus is in SSR. That isn't a good sign moving forward. Yeah, shorts are restricted rest of today and tomorrow...which is a good thing. This will slowly bleed until retail realizes it was time to get out last week in the $400-$500 range.

Back