• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I made the right decision by choosing to use TD over Robinhoood. When comparing the 2 before I started I saw TD literally is a full platform for free! While Robinhood limits everything , made no sense why anyone would use it. Cant even trade after hours !
Actually you can trade up to 6 pm and 30 mins before market opens and it's just or was, very user friendly, especially those just starting out. I opened up a webull acct because can trade as early as 4 am and late as 8 pm. I'm seriously contemplating closing my RH acct out though before orange hits the fan

Actually you can trade up to 6 pm and 30 mins before market opens and it's just or was, very user friendly, especially those just starting out. I opened up a webull acct because can trade as early as 4 am and late as 8 pm. I'm seriously contemplating closing my RH acct out though before orange hits the fan
I only kept my RH account to sell poor man covered calls... but I can do that with TDA so going to move the rest of my rh money out Monday

“SLV saw inflows of almost one billion dollars on Friday, almost double the previous record inflow for this 15 year-old ETF.”

#silversqueeze is trending on Twitter
I have had some silver miners and streamers for a long time now. Took partial profits on AG and EXK the other day. Looking forward to hopefully being in the right place at the right time for once!

Can someone explain dogecoin to me . I don’t understand how anyone with a brain could possible think it’s gonna fly . Bitcoin has value . Why ? Because there are ONLY like 19 million in the world . Dogecoin has an unlimited amount . The pump the other night was cute but Jesus people are stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opened up a TD Ameritrade account, going to call then tomorrow about transferring my shares from RH. Like I said those are just my BO shares, don't care that I can't trade them for a few days because I'm not touching them anyway until a deal is reached. I just don't need a deal finalized until the transfer is complete haha and that won't happen because a final deal has to be voted on by shareholders. So I should be good

Can someone explain dogecoin to me . I don’t understand how anyone with a brain could possible think it’s gonna fly . Bitcoin has value . Why ? Because there are ONLY like 19 million in the world . Dogecoin has an unlimited amount . The pump the other night was cute but Jesus people are stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elon tweeted about it a year back, that started the hype. It's complete garbage IMO and would not be at all surprised if it goes to .005. I think the RH'ers pumped it as a big FU to RH.

Back