• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

TELL looks coiled and ready to explode!
Maybe but it's difficult to tell what is going to happen with any stock right now. I see very reliable TA guys saying stuff like "Ordinarily I'd list pivot points due to how the market is currently operating my models are probably off". It's crazy, unprecedented times.... I'm not sure if anyone even knows how it will effect the market as a whole. My guess is, collapse is coming..... some times got to burn the undergrowth so the forest can flourish again. (shorts are undergrowth haha)

Maybe but it's difficult to tell what is going to happen with any stock right now. I see very reliable TA guys saying stuff like "Ordinarily I'd list pivot points due to how the market is currently operating my models are probably off". It's crazy, unprecedented times.... I'm not sure if anyone even knows how it will effect the market as a whole. My guess is, collapse is coming..... some times got to burn the undergrowth so the forest can flourish again. (shorts are undergrowth haha)
What is your MVIS guru saying?

I really should’ve sold 2 days ago just before close. I was up 20% but I believed yesterday was gonna be the big jump until Robinhood decided to kill the momentum

Yeah. Me too. Waited too long. Robinhood really screwed a lot of people. What did we expect? Honestly, no one saw Steve Cohen throwing $750 million at Melvin Capital to bail them out for shorting GME. That jackass should be using his $750 million to make his newest acquisition, the NY Mets better through free agency. It's not like they can compete in the NL East with the Braves, Phillies, Nats, and even the upstart Marlins. Other than deGrom and Syndergaard, what do they have?

What is your MVIS guru saying?
I'll just post one's comments from over on Reddit..... dude has been spot on and trusted info.

Morning everyone,

Market uncertainty and changes in several brokers trading software prevented or discouraged trading from potentially millions of retail investors in the past day. Things have been rather wild as a result, and created an environment of heightened volatility. Any number of things are possible today with MVIS as a result.

Usually post some pivots, but I do not believe anything the algorithms are pumping out are near correct right now. Price had been heavily controlled under Short Sale Restriction for the past 2 days, in a move similar to what happened directly after the spike to 9.74. While annoying, this has become a pattern at this point, so at least somewhat predictable which I shall be sure to note here in future movement.

Break point above is still 8.55, while below we have one at 6.53. Continued movement upward is strongly expected when we break through 8.55, pushing through the 9.74 on momentum easily afterward. A breakdown of the position is possible below 6.53, please remember where I said we didn't want to drop below 5.50 so long ago... this is kind of the same thing. Anything we have to do to maintain over 6.5x close right now is probably worth it to keep the trend intact. This may not end up being an issue, but worth knowing what the stakes are.

Shares "available" on the IBKR is 2.9 million as of last night, but only 450k on Fidelity as of then. Given the disparity and the price movement, I expect Fidelity's is more accurate, but even that may not end up being available by the end of this all. Trade or invest smart everyone!

Well this has been a fun few days. How you boys even doing shorts on RH? Didn't they stop same days trades before all this?

Well this has been a fun few days. How you boys even doing shorts on RH? Didn't they stop same days trades before all this?
I stopped trading at all on RH, opened up a Webull account a few weeks back to do any trading.... I'm transitioning from RH altogether.

Sold half of my position of TELL today. I’ve been lucky to meet a guy ( runs gym here ) who has done well for himself in life ( multi millionaire ) . He gave me the advice , sell half when your up don’t get greedy. So I did just that. It’s still my biggest position tho, 356 shares left riding in it .

Oh and he plans on taking me to angus barn ... the most expensive restaurant out in the triangle . Networking with the right people can be amazing .

Last edited:
Back