• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

GME was down 10%+ in the first 30 seconds of trading and thus is in SSR. That isn't a good sign moving forward. Yeah, shorts are restricted rest of today and tomorrow...which is a good thing. This will slowly bleed until retail realizes it was time to get out last week in the $400-$500 range.

This is due to yet another short ladder sale by the hedge funds. It's meant to scare people like us into selling and driving the price down further so they can cover their short positions without losing a crapload of money.

To all those in SLV, this was promoted everywhere by the hedge funds to distract people from GME, AMC, etc. Take a look at who owns the most in SLV and it's easy to see the manipulation. The media assists them in this. Don't believe everything (anything?) you read.

To all those in SLV, this was promoted everywhere by the hedge funds to distract people from GME, AMC, etc. Take a look at who owns the most in SLV and it's easy to see the manipulation. The media assists them in this. Don't believe everything (anything?) you read.
These hedgefunds do hold a lot of shares however they are also heavily short on SLV. The big banks are as well. It’s hard to know what exactly is true. All I know is I got in early snd saw a nice pop this morning. So it’s real to me

These hedgefunds do hold a lot of shares however they are also heavily short on SLV. The big banks are as well. It’s hard to know what exactly is true. All I know is I got in early snd saw a nice pop this morning. So it’s real to me

CITADEL IS THE 5TH LARGEST OWNER OF SLV, IT'S IMPERATIVE WE DO NOT SQUEEZE IT. THESE ARE HEDGE...jpg

Yeah big banks and hedge funds most certainly are not short. They artificially created this via the media to make more money and to try to screw over GME holders.

Edit: Google 'Silver Thursday' to see what happened the last time these firms tried shenanigans with silver.

I've read so much conflicting information in the past 48 hours regarding GME, how much is still shorted, and SLV potentially being a "distraction" that I don't even know what's true anymore. All I know is I think GME is running out of steam, and I think sooner or later I'm going to have to pull out, lol

I've read so much conflicting information in the past 48 hours regarding GME, how much is still shorted, and SLV potentially being a "distraction" that I don't even know what's true anymore. All I know is I think GME is running out of steam, and I think sooner or later I'm going to have to pull out, lol
See how bulk of the silver and the silver miners gains occur in the overnight periods. That doesn't seem like the WSB crowd to me, even though that's the official narrative we're being told. Something else us afoot.

View attachment 69893

Yeah big banks and hedge funds most certainly are not short. They artificially created this via the media to make more money and to try to screw over GME holders.

Edit: Google 'Silver Thursday' to see what happened the last time these firms tried shenanigans with silver.
They own puts 225F09C9-3C2D-40AB-97E2-5FAD93128D7F.png

Today overall it seems like the market is in the process of getting back to normal. Overall market is green, penny stocks are trading back like normal, , GME is red and probably heading back to where it should be, etc.

IMO physical silver and gold are good assets to always own. For years I would buy an ounce or two of silver as money allowed, especially when it was in the $10-15/oz range. Good hedge against inflation and will always have intrinsic value in any currency out there being a precious metal.

Bitcoin seems a bit bubbly. The only thing that makes sense about Bitcoin is the supply and demand aspect. Supply is limited, and people desire to own it (for now at least) and so the price goes up. These stories of people losing their wallet passwords and losing hundreds of millions of dollars gives me pause. Risky in more ways than one.

Lol. That’s on them. My brother lost is Wallet from 2013. It’s his biggest regret, but at the end of the day, he forgot his password.

Learn how to store it, get a hard wallet, don’t buy it on any of these platforms like RH and expect your long term crypto investment to be safe from hackers, etc.

When people like Elon Musk as recently as yesterday and Natalie Wood of ARK Invest start mentioning institutional buying of Bitcoin and S&P 500 companies using it as a way to store assets, it’s worth looking into. If all S&P 500 companies put 1% of their assets in Bitcoin, Bitcoin price would be doubled. ARK estimates I believe a 2-5% asset allocation, sending BTC to 250k+...enormous return, if true of course. I happen to believe it’s possible and worth the risk.

The silver story actually has real legs instead of being hopes and dreams. It's a valuable commodity and I saw about the shortages yesterday while I was poking around Twitter.

Now, I don't think it's a short squeeze, but there's apparently a shot it hits $50 this year.

Pretty sure the salty people about the GME deal though are probably thinking along the lines of "so, it's okay for tech to be pumped forever, but when we go into GME and start a movement, that's bad?"

Last edited:
I was able to buy a fractional share on Cashapp. From what I’ve been told, you actually own the bitcoin, in contrast to RH
If you own the BTC you can send anywhere you want for payments, drugs and hookers. Can't do that with RH and Cashapp.

Last edited:
Lol. That’s on them. My brother lost is Wallet from 2013. It’s his biggest regret, but at the end of the day, he forgot his password.

Learn how to store it, get a hard wallet, don’t buy it on any of these platforms like RH and expect your long term crypto investment to be safe from hackers, etc.

When people like Elon Musk as recently as yesterday and Natalie Wood of ARK Invest start mentioning institutional buying of Bitcoin and S&P 500 companies using it as a way to store assets, it’s worth looking into. If all S&P 500 companies put 1% of their assets in Bitcoin, Bitcoin price would be doubled. ARK estimates I believe a 2-5% asset allocation, sending BTC to 250k+...enormous return, if true of course. I happen to believe it’s possible and worth the risk.

I just pulled some bitcoin from an old computer of mine over the weekend. Sadly I had transferred and sold whole bitcoins around 4 or so years ago. Still had enough that it was nice finding $600 I forgot about basically.

I don’t usually play true pennies but added 100,000 shares of CHUC today. Prime time chart.AAEA19B7-AC35-48C6-944B-8F3900DE9F8C.jpeg

Back