• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

There were experts saying the market was way overvalued last year and to not buy more into the market for a few months early into 2020.

However, I don't think anyone was predicting a recession. That's another story.

No one was predicting a Black Swan event either (which are unpredictable, by definition).

Nobody show this to Trump (or people who believe the market is better under him than Obama)

View attachment 37144

Trump vs. Obama’s Dow Industrials returns starting from their inauguration

View attachment 37145

Trump vs. Obama’s S&P 500 returns starting from their inauguration

How many times did the FED raise interest rates on Obama and what was his average interest rate?

We’ve lost most of the gains we accrued this morning but it’s definitely nice to not be in the cellar again. Trump speaks later today, I don’t expect investors to act favorably.

This is crazy. Up over 4% today. If it gets much higher I am going to short it again.

I bought some Draft Kings stonk..they merged with another company recently. It’s under the DEAC ticker. Tons of long term upside. Bout to make this one my b**** and buy it all up while sports are out of commission.

Incredible watching these stocks jump with these company reps making statements on TV. Insane

This is why I don't play the market. I would have expected a drop once he started talking.

Back