• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I’m not a stock guy, but common sense tells me gun manufacturer stocks are about to go through the roof.
That’s a tough one. Quarterly earnings should be good but if the market is forward thinking then the idea of tougher gun laws could really hurt those stocks.

Jumped in BABA. News today that they will not be included in the China stock ban
Back to business as usual. America has learned nothing and Im sure the companies who handle the logistics of goods coming from the ccp will be banking a ton of profit 2021 and beyond. Smart financial business Jimmy. Wish Baba was pedaling goods from Taiwain,SK instead of ccp.
I gurantee if I got into my 401k portfolio, Im as guilty. Ommision or commision, its all the same.
Do you guys have a line you will/want cross when selecting investments? I wonder sometimes about exactly where my money is growing in the ole 401k portfollio. Been blessed,its fattening up. Honestly id probably throw some of the pennies and nickels back if I really knew where some of them come from.

Back to business as usual. America has learned nothing and Im sure the companies who handle the logistics of goods coming from the ccp will be banking a ton of profit 2021 and beyond. Smart financial business Jimmy. Wish Baba was pedaling goods from Taiwain,SK instead of ccp.
I gurantee if I got into my 401k portfolio, Im as guilty. Ommision or commision, its all the same.
Do you guys have a line you will/want cross when selecting investments? I wonder sometimes about exactly where my money is growing in the ole 401k portfollio. Been blessed,its fattening up. Honestly id probably throw some of the pennies and nickels back if I really knew where some of them come from.
No line I won’t cross. If I thought it would put more money in my pocket I would invest in a North Korean company. I’ve invested in everything from Chinese tea to European shippers to Non opioid pain relief. If I like the chart and the company isn’t on the brink of total destruction, I buy.

No line I won’t cross. If I thought it would put more money in my pocket I would invest in a North Korean company. I’ve invested in everything from Chinese tea to European shippers to Non opioid pain relief. If I like the chart and the company isn’t on the brink of total destruction, I buy.
Lol. I hear ya.

Anybody else feel like a correction is coming? I’ve been storing up cash in my long term account while in my short term I’ve continued to do swing and scalp trades. I just sense a correction is coming soon so I can put some of that cash to use.

I thought that Monday was going to be the start of one that was similar to the ones that were seen in June/early September/late October, but then the S&P jumped 4% from the lows on Monday for the rest of the week. It looks as if Monday might've been institutions rebalancing in front of the runoffs.

I now wonder if whether the whole market is just going to run through Tesla's earnings and then we'll see what happens after that.

Considering what happened to Tesla shortly before the Nasdaq got beaten down in late August/early September, that stock might be your best tell. It's going to be a total poop show in the whole market the next time that stock buckles considering that it's now in the S&P.

I thought that Monday was going to be the start of one that was similar to the ones that were seen in June/early September/late October, but then the S&P jumped 4% from the lows on Monday for the rest of the week. It looks as if Monday might've been institutions rebalancing in front of the runoffs.

I now wonder if whether the whole market is just going to run through Tesla's earnings and then we'll see what happens after that.

Considering what happened to Tesla shortly before the Nasdaq got beaten down in late August/early September, that stock might be your best tell. It's going to be a total poop show in the whole market the next time that stock buckles considering that it's now in the S&P.
Yep Tesla seems to be the big bubble. It’s P/E ratio is over 1000 if I’m not mistaken. The entire market seems driven by stimulus which isn’t healthy for the markets. I mean Joe Manchin says one word about how he’s not in favor of $2,000 checks the market drops. That just dosent seem healthy and makes me really iffy about where we’re going.

Yep Tesla seems to be the big bubble. It’s P/E ratio is over 1000 if I’m not mistaken. The entire market seems driven by stimulus which isn’t healthy for the markets. I mean Joe Manchin says one word about how he’s not in favor of $2,000 checks the market drops. That just dosent seem healthy and makes me really iffy about where we’re going.
Agreed, we will pay dearly one day for the way we are printing money and piling up debt. There will be a massive correction and economic collapse I'm afraid.

Making money trading vertical debit spreads on Tesla . Millionaires making it easy for us little people to make money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back