• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I had 5k that hadn’t cleared for withdrawal yet in my account so I decided to buy BABA with it and make it my new portfolio anchor. Looking like a pretty good decision so far. News broke yesterday that they won’t be delisted. Also more news that they will also be making their own electric vehicle. Should run all the way into earnings and beyond. Major world player that, as of yesterday, was still trading at June levels. June levels! Lol! Nothing in this market is trading at June levels! Such a steal.

Anybody still in on UAVS? I think it was talked about here. Sold off Half my shares in the December run up but this thing keeps rolling.

UAVS.png

Something going on behind the scenes at WPF. Strong push today from an unnamed SPAC ?

This was at $1.86 when I posted 12/28. $2.65 today. 42% gain

If they find oil, which the drill is already going, it could run to incredible prices. We're talking about the biggest oil find in decades and this company owns 100% of the rights. Imagine Eagle Ford big. We'll know in 30-45 days. Anticipation buying already begun.

Always do your own DD.

Back