• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Been holding FRSX since low $2's, added alot low $4's past week or so....sold half just over $7 and hope to add back on a pullback. Market cap is small and has a lot going for it.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 2.54.13 PM.png

Whats the reason for the pop? Anything new or just a chart play bounce?
Not real sure and some differing opinions, but it is a very manipulated stock and shorts love it, so some talk the last few days of this bounce due to shorts covering. All I know is if this gets back to @DadOfJax break even point, he needs to bail Lol

No idea. Maybe @metwannabe Can help?
But as you can see, here it comes back down to earth after that massive spike...... I mean if you have money to throw at it and watch it closely, you can make some off this stock (of course there's risk too). The daily volatility is fascinating to say the least

But as you can see, here it comes back down to earth after that massive spike...... I mean if you have money to throw at it and watch it closely, you can make some off this stock (of course there's risk too). The daily volatility is fascinating to say the least
Nice day!

Makes me nervous the threat of delisting BABA. If it comes out they won't get delisted this is going to take off. I don't think it does but that's a big gamble.
To rich for my blood to take that kind of risk. I'm small potatoes though so....

Chart looks amazing.. 21dema held. Macd curling up, stochastic bottomed and curling.

View attachment 65617
Charts looks amazing, maybe a short squeeze today and also today numerous Microvision LiDAR patents made public..... could be a great day. Seeing that volume increase again is a good sign

Back