• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

What does TELL do?
Liquified Natural Gas Exportation Co. based in LA.

Apparently they are building a $16.8B exploration site in LA this summer and as a company with a $1B valuation rumors are rampant..... that's all it takes anyway, buy the rumor right.

Decent first year of trading. Now if I can do this every year for the next 8 years I’ll be able to retire at 40 ??? my hands need to get a lot stronger D193CAE4-A008-4FAB-93E6-D870FA1F2428.jpeg

I own 712 shares of TELL at a .99 cent average ! This is my baby. The current CEO of TELL is the same guy who’s as responsible for Cheniere Energies meteoric rise in the 2000s. Hopeful here .
Yeah. I traded it $1 to $1.50 earlier this summer and kept it on my watchlists for this reason. Crazy upside potential.

No, I'm an equal opportunity cynic. I like to see good things 24-7 or it's all bad haha
Still think she's going back to the $3-4 range? Tbh I wouldn't mind it that much, I've got a nice bonus check coming in 2 weeks I'd love to pick up some cheap shares

Still think she's going back to the $3-4 range? Tbh I wouldn't mind it that much, I've got a nice bonus check coming in 2 weeks I'd love to pick up some cheap shares
Man I don't know. It's shown a lot of strength....more than I thought it would. I wouldn't be surprised to a snap draw-down after earnings (when are they?). I expect they're going to report that they're still not making money. If financials are similar to last time and we get a big flash down (and no other news is out there), then it should recover not too long after. Would make for a very good buying opportunity, IMO.

Just always feels good to close the week out on a positive note.

Back