• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Gosh darn it! I was up huge in NIO my stop hit and then I panic sold my spread on the rout to preserve some profits. I hate doing that. Chinese companies are to volatile right now.

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 2.54.06 PM.png

The whole market is selling off a bit (edit: at least a bit for now, who knows what the rest of today will bring) because of the clown car **** that's going on in the Capitol this afternoon...

The whole market is selling off a bit (edit: at least a bit for now, who knows what the rest of today will bring) because of the clown car **** that's going on in the Capitol this afternoon...

Really? Uggghh...when you see a stock rip down 10% in mins you know something is up. I have a few other holdings that are fine.

Getting into more cash. I got an uneasy feeling. Only holdings now are a few SPAC's that I bought near NAV.

Opened a 374/369 SPY PUT spread for 1/15 for $1.40. Let's see how the market reacts next few days.

You in RDAR? Been watching since the big spike looking for an entry. I was having a great day until the dump this afternoon.

I’ve watched it but haven’t bought any, not a fan of an AS that high with a low OS, those types of plus scare me since it opens them up for dilution. Right now ENKS and ARBKF are the two short term plays and AWGI is a longer term one I’m holding.

Back