• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

XOG...might be worth a dice roll if WTI breaks $39 today...Beware! Bankruptcy concerns though!

Last edited:
Also BGG looks like it might be worth a roll of the dice on a swing. Recently missed an interest payment but nothing really matters in this market

Well, another nice and relatively boring day tbh (unless you're playing penny swings, which can be exciting). I honestly thought the DOW and S&P 500 would've been somewhere between -1 and -1.5 percent today.

Given that not much happened for the last two days in the trading sessions, makes me think we're going to see a bigger swing tomorrow. Just not sure which way...

WTI just cracked $39 and is headed to $40+ imo...time to reload the truck. I’m neck deep in TTI right now. Oil supplies company among other things. Short interest is also very high over there right now. Big squeeze coming soon!

OPTI looks like it’ll run some more today. I got in yesterday at .0136 and it closed around .016 area. News expected at 3:01pm today per their Twitter.

Link

Can someone explain to me how this happens....

Honestly, this probably pushed him over the edge but I've heard that Robinhood has horrible glitches like this that happen with options. You can lose your shirt on them if you aren't careful though.

I've thought about doing an option here and there lately with an opinion I've had (one was Twitter after Trump mouthed off about what they were doing and one was Delta earlier this week, I kind of was right on both but I'd have to have been quick with the latter), but I'm still not sure I fully understand it (and my dad would probably question me again haha!) and I suppose I'm not risk tolerant enough to go more than here and there.

So far, we keep rejecting 3114.61 and higher on the S&P 500. IF it can manage to push through and stay sometime later today (probably between 3 and 4), there's some room for it to run in the short term, but if it continues to fail to get there or ends around here, it would make sense for us to retrace back to at least 2950, but then again, nothing makes sense anymore.

Even though it's much more normal, it was still so odd to see the lower finishing numbers in the last two days compared to the madness of the last few months.

Thanks Apple, really appreciate you announcing closing those stores and triggering algos before this evening...

Honestly given that there isn't going to be much good coming out of this weekend (outside of birthday celebrations for me), I can't imagine that we aren't going to see true blood on at least Monday.

Back