• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I have 10 friends right now that are getting their put options smushed. It's literally one of those days where nobody is winning, unless you've got pocket aces.
Something I’ve noticed is investors are quick to grab puts after bankruptcy chatter but the recent trend is to squeeeeeeeze the shorts and run it back up. Some people have lost everything in the last month or two because of this. Bet the streak!

Every time I try and make a run with GNUS it comes out and drops like a rock. Going to stop watching it and come back in a few weeks.

Yeah well that's the power of an Ahh-Knolled endorsement. They should of entered into a branding agreement with the BLM protestors.

Something I’ve noticed is investors are quick to grab puts after bankruptcy chatter but the recent trend is to squeeeeeeeze the shorts and run it back up. Some people have lost everything in the last month or two because of this. Bet the streak!

Yeah it seems like a lot of investors right now are recently unemployed risk-takers that refuse to sell. They just keep pumping.

Why do I own TOPS and SHIP? How did I talk myself into those sedentary nothings? Am I unsmart? I guess I thought they were like CDs that would always retain 85% of their value with possibility of increased equity, but I think I'd rather have the time value of money.

CPHI is red on the day. With China news this should be green.

Buying LLEX around .25 to .26. On Fed Corp bond buying news, this should be over .3 at end of day. Maybe AH. I love AH. Everything just makes sense AH. Things slow down. Pumps and flips are slower and reasonable. Buying or selling. AH is where it's at.

Update from Mr. Impatient

Liquidated my BXRX holdings for small profit, which I feel Is dead money right now, and went all-in on TTI. After I made the purchase I pulled up the chart on WeBull and watched my big buy order go through with a beautiful little green candle. That was a first for me ?

Some after hours FOMO going on with OPES heading into when after hours ends. Hopefully if the market is at least flat it can open at around $16.

But I'm not selling anyway for a while. :) May reevaluate some when BurgerFi comes out with their presentation with financials later in the month, but I'm eyeing the 20s at least.

Some after hours FOMO going on with OPES heading into when after hours ends. Hopefully if the market is at least flat it can open at around $16.

But I'm not selling anyway for a while. :) May reevaluate some when BurgerFi comes out with their presentation with financials later in the month, but I'm eyeing the 20s at least.

Interesting seeing OPES with such a low float, only 5.7m out of 8m. FMCI is 15:20m. VTIQ was 22:26m.

Last edited:
Why do I own TOPS and SHIP? How did I talk myself into those sedentary nothings? Am I unsmart? I guess I thought they were like CDs that would always retain 85% of their value with possibility of increased equity, but I think I'd rather have the time value of money.

dude. TOPS is a turd. It’s a newbie trap.

Complete stock market newbie. Thinking of playing around with penny stocks though. Would you discourage someone from doing this? Also, what's a good secure site to use?

Complete stock market newbie. Thinking of playing around with penny stocks though. Would you discourage someone from doing this? Also, what's a good secure site to use?
I mean I use Etrade but there’s better out there. A lot of people use WeBull. Download the StockTwits app. It’s like Facebook but for the stock market. Read what people are saying and research the lingo they are using. There are subforum rooms on StockTwits for just about every ticker! Start looking at tickers and learning how and why they move the way they do.

For starters, if you don't have at least 25k in your account, you run the risk of being flagged as a PDT if you do pennies and trade a certain amount of times in either a day or week. Risk here would eventually be possibly getting locked out of making moves for a while? Maybe sticking to swing trades (buying a stock, and looking to sell after a day or so) mainly would circumvent that? I don't remember for sure.

Do it with money you're willing to chance.

Don't think there's any problem with using any of what's out there.

Back