• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Cleary we are never going to get another red day again. Should just stop asking why and just ride these winners. I did add back some SQ earlier at $270...sold at $274 this morning. $DKNG has been solid, I added to a couple of small caps in hopes they rebound. My spec bio's are very weak still and thinking of just cutting, it's dragging down my strong green days.

I did add to my $FEYE position this morning, small position for shares. I do have Jan 2022 options too that I started up a few days ago.

Needs to get over $20.75 to make a run to $24.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 2.35.24 PM.png

Buy everything...profits are for suckers in this market. modernweenie

Sellers failed twice today on pushing the Dow harder than it had gone (which was -200 at session lows) and then after that it was showtime by the Nasdaq lol.

$CRWD looks really good. Cyber sec play. Had a great earnings and the sold off with rest of tech in Feb/March. Valuation isn’t cheap but I guess you pay for quality. The 30w reclaim should’ve been automatic buy signal. ?‍♂️

B7E64C90-E095-49D9-A372-D17B73C41F17.png

It's a blood bath with small caps. $AMD finally got going, $SQ had a nice bounce back. I sold off all my $APPL today at $134.4, would love to add back at $131'ish. I started a new position in my IRA in XBI. $DKNG is lagging but holding this for the long haul.

I really want to add FUBO again down here. Watching small cap oil as well. Some cheapies floating around this week.

I really want to add FUBO again down here. Watching small cap oil as well. Some cheapies floating around this week.

I am wondering if small caps start to bouncd next week. Option expiration tomorrow so large caps being propped up maybe. Although, I don’t see a big sell off in large caps, rates down, earnings have been good.

Option expiration tomorrow so large caps being propped up maybe.

If so, it’s the first time this has been the case so far this year. The script of the year has been when the MMs unwind their hedges, it’s been problematic, because they’re hedging for upside. I’m guessing tomorrow will be a down day in SPX, as that’s been a part of this pattern since November (OPEX Friday=automatic down).

Apparently, short interest is up in the Nasdaq though, which is interesting, obviously hasn’t been working outside of yesterday, and can cancel out other things.

Honestly, I’m surprised. I figured an ATH test and then back to $330 in QQQ before options expired as that is where calls outweigh puts this month. But they’re going to let those calls pay out. ?‍♀️

If so, it’s the first time this has been the case so far this year. The script of the year has been when the MMs unwind their hedges, it’s been problematic, because they’re hedging for upside. I’m guessing tomorrow will be a down day in SPX, as that’s been a part of this pattern since November (OPEX Friday=automatic down).

Apparently, short interest is up in the Nasdaq though, which is interesting, obviously hasn’t been working outside of yesterday, and can cancel out other things.

Honestly, I’m surprised. I figured an ATH test and then back to $330 in QQQ before options expired as that is where calls outweigh puts this month. But they’re going to let those calls pay out. ?‍♀️

10 yr had a big drop this week which just fueled the fire. If that keeps dropping this won’t stop.

the crypto market is insane - I cashed out about a month ago and look what happened - the volume of DOGE on Kraken is even higher than BTC this morning! I refuse to buy DOGE! (am I crazy?)
I'd like to get back into BTC if it drops to < 55K
Love what happened to BTC overnight - almost hit less than 60K
Looking to get into a BTC Canadian ETF (SEC is so slow)
planning to also buy ETH but the price is too high ATM - should have bought less than 2K recently

Last edited:
Feel like I have to buy some out of spite. That will sure cause it to drop. The crap people buy...

View attachment 81907

Lol. No way I’m touching this at .30 now. The chart just tried to retest .3314 and hit .3303 before going lower. Unfortunately this wasn’t a slow build up but a fast bullish pump much like GME. Remember when people thought GME was hitting $1000? I feel the same way about DOGE....and GME had the help of shorts!

the crypto market is insane - I cashed out about a month ago and look what happened - the volume of DOGE on Kraken is even higher than BTC this morning! I refuse to buy DOGE! (am I crazy?)
I'd like to get back into BTC if it drops to < 55K
Love what happened to BTC overnight - almost hit less than 60K
Looking to get into a BTC Canadian ETF (SEC is so slow)
planning to also buy ETH but the price is too high ATM - should have bought less than 2K recently

Since there’s no cap on Doge it will always move up and down, just like any other currency that’s printed. 90% of the word can’t pronounce it. It was made as a joke how is that transferred to reality?

I’m big on BTC although I haven’t bought yet. It’s the most respected and capped. I’m hoping for a dip after the recent hype dies down but maybe it doesn’t happen...since coinbase listed there’s going to be more institutional buying, and maybe it won’t get below 55k again. Not sure.

Back