• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting what classified as “Very Heavy” on my tempest for the first time this event, as unbelievable as that is.

These propane tanks in Cedar Key on TWC are wild
This dude on TWC is sitting next to a litteral explosive hazard. First the roof flies off now explosive objects floating up.

I bet HR is looking at this wondering what they did to deserve this and and how much workers comp this would require

Last edited:
This dude on TWC is sitting next to a litteral explosive hazard. First the roof flies off now explosive objects floating up.

I bet HR is looking at this wondering what they did to deserve this and and how much workers comp this would require

He’s the one who made them be more conservative after their weather channel vehicle got sucked into the Oklahoma tornado I think. He’s an HR problem.

For us in the Triangle NC, the lack of major feeder bands coming in from the east has limited further rainfall. Hasn’t rained in a while here in Chatham. The pre band earlier provided a good moderate rain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back