• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I’m 135 miles south of Atlanta so I may still get tropical storm winds. Probably no more than 60 mph gusts.
Euro gives me a 43 mph 6h max gust. That's it. I can handle it and in my location, that gust will be hitting a hill to my northwest, so it will be reduced in magnitude.

Guys, just in case.. the warnings for ATL having 70mph type gusts are for more of a central track and the eyewall still being intact to an extent. It's not for the Eastern side winds so much as it's for the CoC.. It's half the reason they aren't wanting to shift the track.

I do not expect the smoothed out NBM to handle anything related to hurricane winds correctly in the grand scheme.

Edit: The NWS cannot afford a mess up and ATL get Cat 1 hurricane wind gusts not forecast to the public. I get it. I have my thoughts about it.. but it is what it is.

I make legit comments and get reprimanded and shizzle snizzle dizzle, can blabber nonsensical crap all day long, 50 posts a day, and no issues! Somebody loves me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back