• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the TV media on fox weather has a guy telling me the Atlanta emergency dpt told him that they already have power outages and downed trees.

but every station has winds at like 6-8mph and every live cam I cant see the trees moving

whats happening?

So the TV media on fox weather has a guy telling me the Atlanta emergency dpt told him that they already have power outages and downed trees.

but every station has winds at like 6-8mph and every live cam I cant see the trees moving

whats happening?
Well there are over 20,000 customers in Metro Atlanta without power right now.

I really wanted to like Fox Weather but they put some very weak people on during landfall.. and coverage went to Hell and was confusing.

Then, to make things better, is they had a dude on that was stationed in Florida but wouldn't stop talking about the horrible damage already starting in Atlanta from the hurricane.

I switched the channel to The Weather Channel and they were covering our tornado warnings in my state and saying how the storm is going East of what they thought and Augusta/GSP need to pay attention.

whats happening?
Gusting to 35 mph here. I could see how some trees and branches might come down.

So, about that NHC track...

Matthew Broderick GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back