• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September Somnolence

I don't really care what the GFS projects normally, but in this particular instance, it agrees with the EURO so you have to give it some weight.

We may finally be seeing the start of a change to get a more fall like airmass into the SE. The western trough will split and be replaced with ridging and a cold shot gon into the plains first then bleed into the SE. Probably 2 weeks out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cool, so Euro gives me 1.2” of rain over the next 10 days! That will give me a total of 1.4” since August 15th

We may finally be seeing the start of a change to get a more fall like airmass into the SE. The western trough will split and be replaced with ridging and a cold shot gon into the plains first then bleed into the SE. Probably 2 weeks out

Thank god I was about to start working from home . This damn heat needs to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurricane must be coming because it's finally decided to rain here.... I mean pouring

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Going on 30 days with less than .1 of rain total! Radar dry as a bone, had a 60% chance of rain today, still same pitiful coverage! Hoping for the more Southern track on Flo Jo, need a drought breaker

It just started pouring rain at my house. What is this sorcery? I’ve been in hurricane mode all weekend and just wasn’t expecting this. Nice little surprise

Going on 30 days with less than .1 of rain total! Radar dry as a bone, had a 60% chance of rain today, still same pitiful coverage! Hoping for the more Southern track on Flo Jo, need a drought breaker
Heavy rain just woke me up. I thought Flo was here early! Hey Mack, you better get the lawnmower back out.

Another 90 at the house yesterday. That's like 17 or 18 in a row

September is definitely going to be the warmest and driest month of the summer here if this pattern doesn't change.

Holy ----! It’s raining! First heavy or moderate rain since Aug 15th

Back