• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

Got a record tie here today already, with a good hour of heating to go ... ties 1983 ... so let's see if December follows suit ...

(problem being, 9/83 was way BN)

Last edited:
Currently 97*F here.

Swamp ass air is back (temporarily), with a HI of 105*F.

Last edited:
:mad:

CLIMATE REPORT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE JACKSONVILLE FL
526 PM EDT SAT SEP 7 2019

THE GAINESVILLE CLIMATE SUMMARY FOR SEPTEMBER 7 2019
VALID TODAY AS OF 0500 PM LOCAL TIME.

TEMPERATURE (F)
TODAY MAXIMUM 95R 307 PM

CLIMATE REPORT

TEMPERATURE (F)
TODAY MAXIMUM 95R 307 PM
Only 95. Thats a warm-up routine for Columbia SC.

CLIMATE REPORT

TEMPERATURE (F)
TODAY MAXIMUM 95R 307 PM
Im actually surprised 95 was a record. I thought mid 90s were routine there in early Sept ?

No kidding, I have an astronomy app that tells me the highest solar angle for each day of the year for my location. I've been eagerly checking the solar angle each day when I wake up. The temps don't seem to care though. My high today soared to 98F, just 3 degrees shy of the record. No end in sight. Here's hoping that October is a very different story for ALL of us here on this board.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No kidding, I have an astronomy app that tells me the highest solar angle for each day of the year for my location. I've been eagerly checking the solar angle each day when I wake up. The temps don't seem to care though. My high today soared to 98F, just 3 degrees shy of the record. No end in sight. Here's hoping that October is a very different story for ALL of us here on this board.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah its like the sun angle doesnt matter. It could stay below the horizon all day and it would somehow find a way to make it to 90 degrees.

Another 100 degree day today so much winning

Sun angle is so overrated :D

Next time, you need to keep your big mouth shut and not jinx things when bragging abiut the lack of triple digits. :p

On a serious note, how many 100*F+ days havs you seen so far this season?

I can’t believe we are seeing a repeat of last September. I thought THAT was the worst Sept and 1/2 of October I had ever lived through but this next week has me wondering if this is just the new “normal”. These retched and vile temps are the worst. I love a good snowstorm more than anyone but it’s alot more tolerable at 38 degrees wishing it were lower than these anomalies. Yuck...vent over.

Next time, you need to keep your big mouth shut and not jinx things when bragging abiut the lack of triple digits. :p

On a serious note, how many 100*F+ days havs you seen so far this season?

actually it hasn't been too bad overall because we got a late start, but apparently we're making up for it now, I think were around 15 or 16 which the average is 18 but usually we're done by now

could be worse, 2011(I wasn't here) had 70 lol

Back