• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

You can't make that stuff up. I expect the se to be warm, but how is it possible the whole lower 48 AND Alaska are? How is that even possible? Climate change is real folks.

I will guess that map won’t verify for the whole US. They tend to get carried away with major heat and cold snaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much of North GA got 6 or 7 years worth of snow in 17-18 so i wouldnt complain if you dont see any snow until 2025.

Much of North GA got 6 or 7 years worth of snow in 17-18 so i wouldnt complain if you dont see any snow until 2025.
You must be joking. We average 2.9" or so here a year, so receiving 10 inches means we are due back in 2022-23. Out of the 12 or so winters I've lived here, only 3 have been snowless. 2011-12, 2012-13, and 2018-19. We are either getting blanked again with some icing, or we are getting a snowstorm this winter. The odds are in our favor. Can't say that about ATL.

You must be joking. We average 2.9" or so here a year, so receiving 10 inches means we are due back in 2022-23. Out of the 12 or so winters I've lived here, only 3 have been snowless. 2011-12, 2012-13, and 2018-19. We are either getting blanked again with some icing, or we are getting a snowstorm this winter. The odds are in our favor. Can't say that about ATL.
Some areas that avg 1-2" saw close to 15" in 17-18. Im pretty sure Carrollton only averages about 1.5".The area from near Bremen to Paulding and Cobb got hammered.

Man I hope not. I know we're gonna torch down here like usual but man if that verified it will be a long time searching for fall.

Glenn Burns says summer temps stay around until the end of September. October is always a coin flip. So yea fall will be late this year again.

Some areas that avg 1-2" saw close to 15" in 17-18. Im pretty sure Carrollton only averages about 1.5".The area from near Bremen to Paulding and Cobb got hammered.

West and north Ga has done great in the past few years. East Georgia has sucked since 2011. East Georgia and SC are the ones that should be angry. I KNOW I AM! See name!

Back