• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

West and north Ga has done great in the past few years. East Georgia has sucked since 2011. East Georgia and SC are the ones that should be angry. I KNOW I AM! See name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just want a good storm to track that actually produces for my area. The last one that was really good to track was 2014 and I had no clue about models and all that.

Really sucks but this above normal hot pattern still looks to stick around for 10-14 days in some fashion. Things probably start to shift around between the 15th and 20th but not much of a guarantee they change for the positive. Something to watch is another period of -ao and the Pacific typhoons altering the pattern. In the best possible scenario we get a big eastern trough, in the worst we get more ridging and a Pacific jet extension.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Im rooting for you this winter. You and your kid deserve it.
I'm rooting for all of us this winter; deep down we're all kids ... don't believe? ... read the posts ... my kiddishness is just sometimes on the edge ... but only intended to add child levity ... yup ... I'm rooting for all of us kids here this winter ... 'specially me ... :cool:

Post Script to the above ... If I get something, the rest of the crew is guaranteed (all being north of Hogtown, it would be inevitable) ...

So can we get an Octoburrrrr thread and beckon the preferred temps?
I'll take a cool October! Would rather torch in November so maybe the pattern flip will occur during winter. Lately Nov has been the only month we can get below average most years. Unfortunately that usually doesn't carry over into winter.

Girlfriend told me to find out when it's gonna start to feel like fall I told her I would investigate and let her know. Not sure how I'm gonna break the news to her.
Do you work for the government? If you do, you don't have to be in any rush to get back to her.

Really sucks but this above normal hot pattern still looks to stick around for 10-14 days in some fashion. Things probably start to shift around between the 15th and 20th but not much of a guarantee they change for the positive. Something to watch is another period of -ao and the Pacific typhoons altering the pattern. In the best possible scenario we get a big eastern trough, in the worst we get more ridging and a Pacific jet extension.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think by mid-month we shift to a more humid summer time pattern with more rain chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belive it or not, there's now a slight chance (20%) of t'storms in the forecast today. :D

No change in site, going for the warmest month this year.

Back