• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

ATLwxfan

Reaction score
They don't make them like they used to. Here's to the first real fall like front of the year and maybe and end to the 90s

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
ATL can probably eek out another 3 or 4 days of 90°. Last year some of our hottest days were late into September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
They don't make them like they used to. Here's to the first real fall like front of the year and maybe and end to the 90s

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Avg highs in mid 70's by end of the month.... let's go!

Reaction score
Reminds me of an old member: Torchtember

Cool guy. Very intelligent. Led the way in meteorological discovery.

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
I ended up going out to walk in the rain for at least 15 minutes and based on how it looked I'll be surprised if the total from the rain showers today isn't .5"-1". And I knew that rain was "possible" but I didn't think it'd be like the mod-heavy rain I was out in.

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Wound up picking up 1.5" last night. Honestly...1.2" more than I thought was going to happen if it rained at all.

I wish that how it felt last night was a sign of things to come. But noooo.

cd2play

Reaction score
The good news is, we're starting to get frontal passages about once per week, but, about all they're going to do is drop our highs into the mid-upper 80s for a day or two, and lows in the lower 60s. We're going to have to wait awhile for a real fall front. It's not a lot, but better than sitting in the mid to upper 90s for weeks.

JHS

Reaction score
Looks like Dorian is gonna bring me a cloudy, relatively cooler, and breezy day! I'll take it.
Don't count on it. It will not cloud up this far west. Big story here will be drought. Our drought will make national headlines by Christmas.

ATLwxfan

Reaction score
The good news is, we're starting to get frontal passages about once per week, but, about all they're going to do is drop our highs into the mid-upper 80s for a day or two, and lows in the lower 60s. We're going to have to wait awhile for a real fall front. It's not a lot, but better than sitting in the mid to upper 90s for weeks.
We solidly have mid 90’s for at least the next week ahead. Now if you consider upper 60’s overnight an improvement from lower 70’s then yes that’s “the good news”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk