• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Pattern Scorchtember

They don't make them like they used to. Here's to the first real fall like front of the year and maybe and end to the 90s

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
ATL can probably eek out another 3 or 4 days of 90°. Last year some of our hottest days were late into September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up going out to walk in the rain for at least 15 minutes and based on how it looked I'll be surprised if the total from the rain showers today isn't .5"-1". And I knew that rain was "possible" but I didn't think it'd be like the mod-heavy rain I was out in.

Wound up picking up 1.5" last night. Honestly...1.2" more than I thought was going to happen if it rained at all.

I wish that how it felt last night was a sign of things to come. But noooo.

The good news is, we're starting to get frontal passages about once per week, but, about all they're going to do is drop our highs into the mid-upper 80s for a day or two, and lows in the lower 60s. We're going to have to wait awhile for a real fall front. It's not a lot, but better than sitting in the mid to upper 90s for weeks.

The good news is, we're starting to get frontal passages about once per week, but, about all they're going to do is drop our highs into the mid-upper 80s for a day or two, and lows in the lower 60s. We're going to have to wait awhile for a real fall front. It's not a lot, but better than sitting in the mid to upper 90s for weeks.
We solidly have mid 90’s for at least the next week ahead. Now if you consider upper 60’s overnight an improvement from lower 70’s then yes that’s “the good news”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk