• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

They don't make them like they used to. Here's to the first real fall like front of the year and maybe and end to the 90s

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ATL can probably eek out another 3 or 4 days of 90°. Last year some of our hottest days were late into September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so It begins. The beginning of temperature anomaly and watching and complaining about how it's unseasonably warm. Though I hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
They don't make them like they used to. Here's to the first real fall like front of the year and maybe and end to the 90s

Avg highs in mid 70's by end of the month.... let's go!

i just want some 60s. (i understand i will have to wait to late october. gimmie football weather)

Reminds me of an old member: Torchtember

Cool guy. Very intelligent. Led the way in meteorological discovery.

certainly feels like a September morning for a lot of the SE this morning. Perfect for College football.

Ay Wilkes has actually been putting in some work to the tropical thread tho, he definitely ain’t no dodo when he doesn’t want to be

Last edited:
I ended up going out to walk in the rain for at least 15 minutes and based on how it looked I'll be surprised if the total from the rain showers today isn't .5"-1". And I knew that rain was "possible" but I didn't think it'd be like the mod-heavy rain I was out in.

This will work
b7481b18c0526b80ab4f14950019c37b.jpg

Back